Whats up with all the Machine Hate?

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whats up with all the hate on the Machine?

I guarantee this year Machine have coming out party, to silence all you haters. We gonna need to buy new rechargable batteries.

If you still hate machine explain your reasons.

Feel free to bash me, if Machine dont have coming out year, by the end of this season.

Well, considering he's got Kobe most likely above him on the depth chart (although I heard there's a position battle this pre-season and the coaches won't say who it is for sure yet) and there's Farmar and Brown that both play more than him as combo guards, I don't see him doing much.

And yes I hate him. Nah, I don't like him but no hate.

• Owner

69 points in 23 playoff games, 2009

0 points in the NBA Finals

20.7% FG vs. UTA, first round

34.3% FG vs. HOU, second round

28.6% FG vs. DEN, WCF

0 points, 0-6 FG, 2 REB, 2 AST, 3 PF, 1 TO, 22 min in five NBA Finals games

28.2% FG in 2004-05

34.6% FG in 2005-06

39.2% FG in 2006-07

38.7% FG in 2008-09

1.9 PF in 16.2 minutes/game

$5,000,000 in 2009-10

$5,475,113 in 2010-11

Trash.

Well, considering he's got Kobe most likely above him on the depth chart (although I heard there's a position battle this pre-season and the coaches won't say who it is for sure yet) and there's Farmar and Brown that both play more than him as combo guards, I don't see him doing much.

And yes I hate him. Nah, I don't like him but no hate.

You hate Machine 2. Out of all the people I thought would love him. I think this thread should be pinned so we can monitor machine progress throughout year.

69 points in 23 playoff games, 2009

0 points in the NBA Finals

20.7% FG vs. UTA, first round

34.3% FG vs. HOU, second round

28.6% FG vs. DEN, WCF

0 points, 0-6 FG, 2 REB, 2 AST, 3 PF, 1 TO, 22 min in five NBA Finals games

28.2% FG in 2004-05

34.6% FG in 2005-06

39.2% FG in 2006-07

38.7% FG in 2008-09

1.9 PF in 16.2 minutes/game

$5,000,000 in 2009-10

$5,475,113 in 2010-11

Trash.

You hate Machine 2? I guarantee there will be a team he torches this year in the Playoffs. He will be like a Linas Kleiza soon.

I was praying he would go to Europe last year, was so upset he didnt.

He is easily the player I hate most in the NBA. Flops, plays with his hair, thinks hes good.

Hopefully Ron Ron puts him in his place.

about the last line... if anyways was to do it it'd be kobe. unfortunately this machine is garbage

i wouldn`t call him trash. he did had his moments in the NBA.

eg. Poster Dunk against KINGS, and he did save the game 3 with his 20 points (7-10 FG).

The only TRASH player i can think of is THE CANDY MAN.

if ure saying candy man as in lamar odom well then i rather have LO ova sasha anyday of week.

• Owner

Err...they both suck. At least Olowokandi was a big man with six fouls. You can get more production out of him than you can a chucking, foul-prone combo guard.

Sasha has to get his act together. He knows it, his fans know it, and the Lakers know it. The entire 2008-09 season was a major disappointment for him, and it was like having Coby Karl back in our lineup.

I do wish he'd fall back into place as that shooter coming off our bench, but I really want Morrison to take it now.

Yeah and what happened in 08-09? And the rest of those years outside of 07-08? Want to bring up those numbers as well? And don't give me the injury excuse. He was missing POINT BLANK shots that Kobe was giving him last season. Trash is trash BUDDY.

Edited by SXT