Who do the Birds cut?

Guest VicNabb

Who do the Birds cut?   

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd say cut some other guys. Gibson is the only one that really raises a question, and he's a beast waiting to happen IMO.

http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2009/03/brandon-gibson.jpg

I'm not sure though, they'll probably cut Jackson and Maclin and sign the oldest guy available.

• Like 1

its between baskett, gibson, and brown. if anyone votes for anyone but these guys then you have never seen an eagles game

it is really a toss up between these guys though. baskett has the height, gibson has potential, and brown has experience. reid is not gonna enjoy this decision

you could argue for any of these guys, but id go with brown

Jackson, Curtis, Maclin, and Avant should be locks to make the roster.

It comes down to Baskett, Brown, and Gibson.

Gibson is just a rookie, and has been extremely impressive in training camp and the preseason. The coaches have nothing but positives to say about him, so I find it hard to believe he'll be the odd man out. He has so much potential, I think he can be one of the steals of the draft.

For me, it's either Baskett or Brown. If I had to choose, goodbye Reggie Brown, it's been nice knowing you. I had so much expectations for the guy, he's just fallen flat on his face. He's not really good at anything, and unlike Baskett, he doesn't have the size, or the ability to play special teams. I think out of the two, Baskett clearly has more tools, plus he has his reality show with Kendra.

Goodbye Reggie Brown.

Anyone saying Baskett doesn't know the Eagles well. Brown is the oldest of the three, he's making the most money, and he offers no individual trait to the recieving corps like Hank does. Hank has size and he has a knack for catching the long balls because he surprises corners with his speed. Reggie Brown is a bust and offers nothing to the team at this point. He looked pathetic last year.

And Baskett is above Gibson too on the depth chart. Gibson has looked good in preseason, but remember this is preseason.