DHs and Pitchers Batting

Teletopez

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like it the way it is too. I am not a fan of the DH, but each league is unique and that is cool. However, if I have to choose between watching a random NL game and a random AL game, I will watch the NL game. I enjoy the style and strategical element much more.

i dont care if there is a DH or not, but i think both leagues should be the same. it really doesnt make much sense to have different rules

if i had to choose i would say both leagues no DH though. but id take both leagues with a DH over how it is now

accidentally voted for the wrong one. i meant to vote for the first choice

Edited by fly3rs18

Also, as I said earlier I don't like the DH although I have no problem with the AL having it, but I think both leagues being unique is one of those cool quirks about baseball. If they were to make both leagues the same, though, I'd hope that they would not add a DH to the NL. There is no way they are ever getting rid of it in the AL though, the players union would never allow it. It has extended so many careers. So in that case I see no reason for anything to be altered.

Edited by Phightins09