Xbox360 & PS3 lower price // Should I buy it

andreusito

So the Xbox has been lowered in Spain today to 250 euros, and I got some money to spend which I kinda wanted to spend on something like this.

PS3 is 300 euros

Is it worth buying it?

Most of my friends do PS3

Heeeeeelp

EDIT: It's PS3 Slim, which is supposed to be smaller and a tad quicker.

As Celtics said, if all your friends have it, then get it. No point of getting the 360 if no one you know has it, plus the PS3 pwns.

B)

Exactly get the PS3, controllers are rechargable, PSN is free, etc.

People say 360 has more games but who cares? PS3 has some really good exclusives like MGS and Killzone.

lol Xbox gets everything earlier than PS3

Xbox > PS3 however if all your friends have ps3 get that

Exactly get the PS3, controllers are rechargable, PSN is free, etc.

People say 360 has more games but who cares? PS3 has some really good exclusives like MGS and Killzone.

XBL >>>>>>>>>> PSN its worth the 50 dollars every year or so. Xbox controllers are also rechargeable only we dont have a 2 foot cord to recharge them.

Edited by Fish7718

Its the same thing. Get the one your friends have.

360 gets everything early/exclusive..if you like MW2 and COD games then 360 is the way to go. However, if you just strictly play sports games, it doesn't matter what system you get.

BTW, wouldn't they be the same price? Today the 360 elite got lowered to $300 to outsell the PS3 slim which is also $300. Oh nvm, you are going for the white xbox.

Edited by El Niño

The main reason I got a 360 is because most of my friends have it. I've never played a PS3 so I couldn't tell you which one is better, but I'd just get a PS3 because of your friends plus my cousin told me takes a long [expletive] time to get your 360 repaired if it breaks living in Spain.

Edited by Poohdini