Could Tracy be back sooner than we thought?

Dash

How is T-Mac soft?

How about the fact that, he doesn't hustle for [expletive]? Or how about he doesn't play defense for [expletive]? And how about the fact that he is one of the most athletic players in the league and most of the time he just settles for 22 foot 2 pointers, even Charlie Rosen called this guy a softie. He's soft in the same sense Vince Carter is soft.

I've never seen this guy ever fight for the boards EVER, either.

How about the fact that, he doesn't hustle for [expletive]? Or how about he doesn't play defense for [expletive]? And how about the fact that he is one of the most athletic players in the league and most of the time he just settles for 22 foot 2 pointers, even Charlie Rosen called this guy a softie. He's soft in the same sense Vince Carter is soft.

I've never seen this guy ever fight for the boards EVER, either.

Once again.. I'm not sure if you're a Rockets fan or not. But Tracy McGrady was hurt last season. Rockets were still one of the best defensive teams last season without Yao, T-Mac played defense. T-Mac settles for jumpers because he is injury prone and can't take the contact every game like he did in Orlando. Most older SG take more jumpers, not sure why you're surprised.

Once again.. I'm not sure if you're a Rockets fan or not. But Tracy McGrady was hurt last season. Rockets were still one of the best defensive teams last season without Yao, T-Mac played defense. T-Mac settles for jumpers because he is injury prone and can't take the contact every game like he did in Orlando. Most older SG take more jumpers, not sure why you're surprised.

:lol: You really think T-Mac had anything to do with the defense? It's obvious you don't watch Rocket games if you think that, He's a lazy [expletive] defender, When or when not healthy. I've already granted you that T-Mac wasn't healthy last season, but tell me when was the last time he even played defense? 2005? Because he was healthy in 2007, he just sucked at defense, wouldn't rebound and was to scared to attack the basket.

Honestly, it seems as if you are just incredibly biased for Tracy McGrady, he's a soft loser and it seems you don't understand that

Clutch

You have no reasoning behind your posts. It's you against the board right now. He played injured all last season... no kidding he's not going to run in and fight for every rebound possible. You don't seem to be a Rockets fan or a T-Mac fan so I don't see why you're so into this. You're clearly incapable of understanding the overall game of basketball. T-Mac is a leader even when he's hurt. He's a huge threat on offense and the opposing teams respect that.

If all you're going to do is bash the guy without any facts, then just stay out of this thread.

Clutch

You have no reasoning behind your posts. It's you against the board right now. He played injured all last season... no kidding he's not going to run in and fight for every rebound possible. You don't seem to be a Rockets fan or a T-Mac fan so I don't see why you're so into this. You're clearly incapable of understanding the overall game of basketball. T-Mac is a leader even when he's hurt. He's a huge threat on offense and the opposing teams respect that.

If all you're going to do is bash the guy without any facts, then just stay out of this thread.

Against the board? You mean against a bunch of delusional Tracy McGrady fans? Ha, I don't need to explain anything to you, go on any Mega-Rocket fan site and they'll explain the same [expletive].

Sorry, but T-Mac is a loser, anybody knows this, Anybody. I'm talkng about Real Rockets fan, unlike most people here.

k man, we get it..you think T-Mac sucks...you've repeated like 50 times.

Fact is, he's been the face of the franchise along with Yao for the past couple of years, so Houston must really really suck then? You're opinion isnt always the truth which is what you're making it out to be. In that case, Yao is way better than Dwight, right?

• Like 1

k man, we get it..you think T-Mac sucks...you've repeated like 50 times.

Fact is, he's been the face of the franchise along with Yao for the past couple of years, so Houston must really really suck then? You're opinion isnt always the truth which is what you're making it out to be. In that case, Yao is way better than Dwight, right?

T-Mac never has been and never will be the foundation or the face of the franchise, It's plain and simple, It's obvious that Morey has been attempting to build this team around Yao and make T-Mac the 2nd option, too bad T-Mac is too much of a selfish [expletive] to realize that's his best way of winning.

T-Mac never has been and never will be the foundation or the face of the franchise, It's plain and simple, It's obvious that Morey has been attempting to build this team around Yao and make T-Mac the 2nd option, too bad T-Mac is too much of a selfish [expletive] to realize that's his best way of winning.

You're right...T-Mac is a selfish homo. He should tell Morey to make him to 4th option behind Brooks, and whoever else so they could develop faster. Completely throw those playoff numbers he put up against Utah when nobody else was stepping up, 13 points in 35 secs out the window..etc.

I dont even wanna continue with this arguement...but for you to say T-Mac sucks is lol material. I guess the majority of NBA players suck much more considering T-Mac is one of the best players when healthy.

You're right...T-Mac is a selfish homo. He should tell Morey to make him to 4th option behind Brooks, and whoever else so they could develop faster. Completely throw those playoff numbers he put up against Utah when nobody else was stepping up, 13 points in 35 secs out the window..etc.

I dont even wanna continue with this arguement...but for you to say T-Mac sucks is lol material. I guess the majority of NBA players suck much more considering T-Mac is one of the best players when healthy.

You're right he does have nice numbers, but How about the most important number? WINS.

I love it when people that have no idea what they are talking about, constantly make excuse for drama queen losers like Tracy.... Oh he lacked teammates....but but but he scored 13 in 35!!!! even if it was in the regular season! that means nothing! .

Get over it, T-Mac is a loser, Best players when healthy? LMAO, I can give you 20 players better, healthy or not healthy.

Edit: Oh and let me add, Since you keep making excuses like ohh T-Mac's teammates SUCKS that's why he can't get out of the 1st round, Why are guys like Allen Iverson and LeBron James able to lead their teams to the FINALS, but T-Mac can't even get his [expletive] out of the 1st [expletive]ing round.

So either, T-Mac isn't that good or Iverson and LeBron are GOATs. I'll roll with option 1.

Edited by ClutchCityOwns

You're right he does have nice numbers, but How about the most important number? WINS.

I love it when people that have no idea what they are talking about, constantly make excuse for drama queen losers like Tracy.... Oh he lacked teammates....but but but he scored 13 in 35!!!! even if it was in the regular season! that means nothing! .

Get over it, T-Mac is a loser, Best players when healthy? LMAO, I can give you 20 players better, healthy or not healthy.

Edit: Oh and let me add, Since you keep making excuses like ohh T-Mac's teammates SUCKS that's why he can't get out of the 1st round, Why are guys like Allen Iverson and LeBron James able to lead their teams to the FINALS, but T-Mac can't even get his [expletive] out of the 1st [expletive]ing round.

So either, T-Mac isn't that good or Iverson and LeBron are GOATs. I'll roll with option 1.

20 better players huh? :huh:

Name them.

Wins isnt a number, lol.

Constantly making up excuses? Not really...I'm only speaking up cuz by the way you talk, its as if you think T-Mac is complete [expletive], and he should retire. When in reality, thats obv not the case.

Also, in that list you made, I doubt many players in the bottom part of it, would have been able to pass to the second round if they was in Tracy's position. How guys like Durant, Jefferson, and Grangar made that list with what your trying to argue is also questionable.

Wins isnt a number, lol.

Constantly making up excuses? Not really...I'm only speaking up cuz by the way you talk, its as if you think T-Mac is complete [expletive], and he should retire. When in reality, thats obv not the case.

Also, in that list you made, I doubt many players in the bottom part of it, would have been able to pass to the second round if they was in Tracy's position. How guys like Durant, Jefferson, and Grangar made that list with what your trying to argue is also questionable.

Ok...and I'd rather have Vernon Maxwell over Tracy McGrady and No all those guys I listed are better than McGrady by a country mile

Tracy is just another waste of talent like his cousin, somebody who was always in a debate with Kobe Bryant until he started getting injured and playing like the girl he is, shying away from contact, rebounding, defense, anything, He's a little girl that doesn't want his nails to get broken.

• Owner

Please don't overrate OR underrate Tracy McGrady.

1) He doesn't play defense. Don't say he does. He's an average defensive player at best, even if he gives it his all.

2) He has had the help of arguably the best center in the NBA, yet he still couldn't get the job done in the first round of the playoffs. Truth is, neither could Steve Francis, and as we speak, Tracy is following in his footsteps quite perfectly.

3) If he was healthy, he would be one of the best second scoring option in the NBA, possibly a decent franchise player. I wouldn't say he's a better franchise player than Yao Ming, but Yao may also never play a 60+ game season ever again, either, so who knows.

4) McGrady is an excellent scorer in the playoffs. He's also shot a low percentage his last two playoff seasons with Houston, shooting under 43% in 2008 and a horrible 39% the previous season.

Let's not put McGrady in the same sentence as Kobe, Wade, LeBron, or even Durant right now.

At the same time, I don't think he should be stuck in there with the likes of Josh Smith, Gerald Wallace, Luol Deng or Caron Butler...all good, but definitely not worthy of being notable franchise players.

Please don't overrate OR underrate Tracy McGrady.

1) He doesn't play defense. Don't say he does. He's an average defensive player at best, even if he gives it his all.

2) He has had the help of arguably the best center in the NBA, yet he still couldn't get the job done in the first round of the playoffs. Truth is, neither could Steve Francis, and as we speak, Tracy is following in his footsteps quite perfectly.

In my opinion, the difference here is...Steve Francis played with a very young Yao Ming, so did Tracy McGrady but in 2007 when the Rockets were favored and T-Mac's dumbass said It's on me, he failed to deliver plain and simple. And I agree, he really does not play defense, and it's not because he's not suppose to, it's that he doesn't want to because he's freakin' panzy.

Listen guys, T-Mac is a great guy off the court, but worthless to me on the court.

Edited by ClutchCityOwns

• Owner

He's not a great defender even when he tries to be. It has more to do with his inability to defend, not his laziness.

But worthless? I don't think I'd go that far, realistically.

And comparing McGrady to Pistol Pete...really? Charles Barkley didn't win anything, either...but that doesn't mean he wasn't a great player, because he's the third best power forward ever.

You say you used to be a fan. Well, there's a reason for that. You can't suddenly dismiss why you were a fan just because of McGrady's current state. He used to be a very important asset to his team, from Orlando to Houston...but things just didn't work out in either city.

Hell, Yao choked in 2007 against the Jazz. He shot 44% from the floor and still attempted 18 shots a game, along with McGrady's 39% shooting.

And in Game 7 against the Jazz, it was Yao's pathetic rebounding (6) and his 9/20 shooting that contributed the most to Houston's loss, not McGrady's 29 points, 13 assists on 48% shooting.

• Like 1