Your favorite team has the #2 pick in the 2010 NBA Draft...

Dash

Cole Aldrich is an excellent option here, along with Derrick Favors and Ed Davis. Really it's those 3 right now, along with Motiejunas.

I'd take Cole, but that's a little bias.

Edited by BasX

I'd take Cole, but that's a little bias.

A little, lol? Watch him drop to end of the lottery range by the end of the season.

I think a lot of people have forgotten that Greg Monroe was highly, highly touted at the end of last season and could have gone top 3 then. Another season of experience and another season of improvement will do him a great deal of favour. I think, by Draft time next season, Monroe will most likely be right in the hunt for a top two position within the Draft.

• Owner

Cole will probably drop, but that's because Xavier Henry is probably going to take over the Jayhawks.

Then again, Aldrich is a valuable big. Not like Collison was, but I think Collison would've been a much better player if not for his double-shoulder surgery. :(

But guys, don't sleep on Ed Davis. Now that Tyler is history, Davis could make a huge impact for UNC.

• 2 months later...
  • Owner

I never answered this topic, I see.

If we're talking about just our favorite teams, then I'm taking a point guard, no doubt about it, so it's Willie Warren or Sherron Collins (we'll see by season's end).

If it's just any team in general, it's Xavier Henry. I would've said this even before he changed his mind about Memphis. I just love his game.

I also like Derrick Favors. I think he'll be a good player, but may take a few years to adjust to pro ball.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sherron Collins (Kansas)

Jerome Dyson (UConn)

Stanley Robinson (UConn)

Luke Harongody (Notre Dame)

Cole Aldrich (Kansas)

Scottie Reynolds (Villanova)

i need to see some more games though

Edited by Zardi

Sherron Collins (Kansas)

Jerome Dyson (UConn)

Stanley Robinson (UConn)

Luke Harongody (Notre Dame)

Cole Aldrich (Kansas)

Scottie Reynolds (Villanova)

i need to see some more games though

You don't say... :lol:

Honestly, I'm not even sure who the Raptors would take if they had the number 2 pick. I like Evan Turner the most out of everybody not named John Wall, but with DeRozan on the team already and Turkoglu not going anywhere for 5 years, I don't know if it would make sense to pick him. Would there be enough minutes?

I don't think that Aldrich is worth the number 2 pick, don't ask me why, there is just something about his game that I don't like. Don't get me wrong, he is going to be a good player inthe NBA, I just don't know if I would take him 2nd. However, with that said, he probably makes the most sense for Toronto.

I'd go BPA though, so I probably would end up drafting Turner.

With that said though, we all know that Colangelo would be drafting Motiejunas. No way does he turn down a Bargnani and Motiejunas front court.

Edited by Built Ford Tough