Your favorite team has the #2 pick in the 2010 NBA Draft...

Dash

Aldrich does get a decent amount of calls in the college game, but he is a natural shot blocker and a good man defender. He will struggle early in the NBA but he can work with Andrea (and Bosh if he stayed) because he is a good passer and is getting better out of double teams. He also shoots a high free throw percentage and does have a slight jump shot, though it is very awkward.

• 2 weeks later...
Sherron Collins (Kansas)

Jerome Dyson (UConn)

Stanley Robinson (UConn)

Luke Harongody (Notre Dame)

Cole Aldrich (Kansas)

Scottie Reynolds (Villanova)

One player you named will be a lottery pick, so yeah. Watch more games.

Anyways for the Kings I'm hoping they would draft Evan Turner then trade Kevin Martin for a center.

Tyreke Evans

Evan Turner

Omri Casspi//Donte Greene

Jason Thompson

With that said though, we all know that Colangelo would be drafting Motiejunas. No way does he turn down a Bargnani and Motiejunas front court.

You could field a whole Euro-team! Ironically, it would be the most defensively challenged team in the history of the the NBA: Bargs, Montiejunas, Turkoglu, Bellinelli, Calderon. Imagine the confusion it would cause if all players spoke their first language. Actually.. you could do it now with Nesterovic.. nevermind. Funny to me, nontheless.

Edited by AtTheDriveIn

• Owner

You could field a whole Euro-team! Ironically, it would be the most defensively challenged team in the history of the the NBA: Bargs, Montiejunas, Turkoglu, Bellinelli, Calderon. Imagine the confusion it would cause if all players spoke their first language. Actually.. you could do it now with Nesterovic.. nevermind. Funny to me, nontheless.

LOL, I would love to see that. If they don't get Bosh back, and "replace" him with Montiejunas...the Raptors would allow 150 PPG.

• 1 month later...