Peter King's Projected Division Standings

Warren2ThaG

Can u beat Minny?

well 2 words, bret favre. But ill be honest with you, not being a homer but ill break down the vikings. The vikings have average wide recievers, no qb, i don't care what you say, Bret Favre at this point is a bellow average qb who will have lots of turnovers. Adrian Peterson is one of the leagues best running backs at the moment, but he has a knack for fumbles, which will automatically count the vikings out when the game is on the line, having bret farve with his interceptions really does not help. Defensively, they got a great pash rush, every other position is pretty much average. The vikings also have imo one of the worst head coaches in the league, which will also have a negative impact on the team. We were 1-1 against them last year, and that was with kyle orton as qb.

And here is a little fun fact for dem haters, since Lovie Smith became the bears Head Coach, Bret Favre has a record of 2-6, 5 touch downs, 15 interceptions, and a 61.7 qb rating. Ill take the bears over the vikings anyday, the only team that may be a concern in the division is the packers, Arron Rodgers has looked deadly this pre season.

can someone tell me how the giants are going to be 12-4? and i dont disagree just because im an eagles fan. i could easily see the eagles at 9-7. but the giants lost ward and plaxico on the offense and didnt really get anyone as far as i know. how are they going to improve? plaxico had such a big role in that offense

can someone tell me how the giants are going to be 12-4? and i dont disagree just because im an eagles fan. i could easily see the eagles at 9-7. but the giants lost ward and plaxico on the offense and didnt really get anyone as far as i know. how are they going to improve? plaxico had such a big role in that offense

agreed, and i think there is no way that the TEXANS are going to the playoffs over the colts.

well 2 words, bret favre. But ill be honest with you, not being a homer but ill break down the vikings. The vikings have average wide recievers, no qb, i don't care what you say, Bret Favre at this point is a bellow average qb who will have lots of turnovers. Adrian Peterson is one of the leagues best running backs at the moment, but he has a knack for fumbles, which will automatically count the vikings out when the game is on the line, having bret farve with his interceptions really does not help. Defensively, they got a great pash rush, every other position is pretty much average. The vikings also have imo one of the worst head coaches in the league, which will also have a negative impact on the team. We were 1-1 against them last year, and that was with kyle orton as qb.

And here is a little fun fact for dem haters, since Lovie Smith became the bears Head Coach, Bret Favre has a record of 2-6, 5 touch downs, 15 interceptions, and a 61.7 qb rating. Ill take the bears over the vikings anyday, the only team that may be a concern in the division is the packers, Arron Rodgers has looked deadly this pre season.

Adrian Peterson has a knack for fumbling, but that has got to be one of the most unheard of things. Your homerism is totally getting in the way there. That "automatically" count out the Vikings when the game is on the line? Get real.

The Vikes brought in Brett Favre to be a game manager, not to sling the ball 30 times a game. He's erratic, sure. Guess what? Your beloved Cutler threw just 4 less interceptions, because he has a knack for not letting the play develop and trying to get by solely on his arm. He has somewhat poor decision making, and he's green in the fact that he makes youthful errors. Both known facts. By using your logic, Cutler can't be trusted when the game is on the line because of that, apparently.

Question. How do you expect Orlando Pace to handle Jared Allen if he can't even handle Elvis Dumervil in pre-season? How do you expect Matt Forte to run wild on that run defense? Both aren't going to happen. Still like Minnesota over Chicago until those questions are answered. Hell, I'll even take Green Bay right now. Rodgers > Cutler, so it must be true, amiritez?!

• Like 1

they got cowboys 10-6 an us 6-10.

i dont understand, we got better in the off-season an cowboys got worse.

also titans > texans

Dallas is still a much better team then Washington on offense, and their skill on offense is a wider margin then Washington's margin on the defensive side of the football.

I'll take Dallas 9/10 honestly.

lmao at the vikings not having a chance because AP fumbles a lot. hahahaha

they got cowboys 10-6 an us 6-10.

i dont understand, we got better in the off-season an cowboys got worse.

also titans > texans

i agree with you. the redskins are absolutely better then dallas. the redskins defense is going to be scary after adding haynesworth and pretty much signing deangelo hall. and their offense is just going to get better with campbell having another year to mature and get another year in the new offense. and that offense is always gonna be scary with portis, moss, and cooley. the redskins are better then the cowboys, and possibly better then the giants

What do you mean improve? They were 12-4 last year playing a tougher schedule.

btw - lol @ the Redskins being better than Dallas, Dallas got better in the off season simply by getting players healthy and younger players progressing.

Edited by Fish7718

Adrian Peterson has a knack for fumbling, but that has got to be one of the most unheard of things. Your homerism is totally getting in the way there. That "automatically" count out the Vikings when the game is on the line? Get real.

The Vikes brought in Brett Favre to be a game manager, not to sling the ball 30 times a game. He's erratic, sure. Guess what? Your beloved Cutler threw just 4 less interceptions, because he has a knack for not letting the play develop and trying to get by solely on his arm. He has somewhat poor decision making, and he's green in the fact that he makes youthful errors. Both known facts. By using your logic, Cutler can't be trusted when the game is on the line because of that, apparently.

Question. How do you expect Orlando Pace to handle Jared Allen if he can't even handle Elvis Dumervil in pre-season? How do you expect Matt Forte to run wild on that run defense? Both aren't going to happen. Still like Minnesota over Chicago until those questions are answered. Hell, I'll even take Green Bay right now. Rodgers > Cutler, so it must be true, amiritez?!

Thank you.

What wide receivers do the Bears have? :lol: I'd prefer the Vikings wide receivers over the Bear's.

LOL! I just looked at his predictions. The Texans winning the South?! The Titans with a 9-7 record?

Edited by Lone Wolf

you really never know with the eagles though. this team has the potential to be a superbowl favorite or a team below 500. there is no question about the talent but we have to see if they can put it all together and take advantage of the incredible speed of their offense. no to mention how many injuries they already have

• 2 months later...