Official Washington Redskins Thread

MainEv3nt

http://www.haruth.com/PlayerPortis_1stgame.jpg

we went 1-3 in preseason but im not mad because it showed some big improvement for our players. jason campbell looks wayyyyyyyy better so far, in the last pre-season game against the jaguars he threw a lovely bomb pass to antwaan randle el but randle el didn't catch it lol.

also brian orakpo looks amazing he really gonna do well for our defense. haynesworth (if he can be healthy) was lookin like he was worth the money (putting tom brady out an making him hold his shoulder lmao.)

also i hope we keep chase daniel.

I'm impressed with everyone except Campbell.... ugh he's so inaccurate. We can't blame the receivers every time, he's obviously doing something wrong with the play calling. I love Brian Orakpo though, the man is a future beast. And Haynesworth demands a double team every time so that really helps out our whole D-Line.

I'm impressed with everyone except Campbell.... ugh he's so inaccurate. We can't blame the receivers every time, he's obviously doing something wrong with the play calling. I love Brian Orakpo though, the man is a future beast. And Haynesworth demands a double team every time so that really helps out our whole D-Line.

campbell played good this pre-season except for one of the games.