Ramon Sessions, Wolves agree

Wow all this talk Knicks or LA and a surprising team comes out of no where. Kahn was probably so pissed off about Rubio not coming to Minnesota, he was like next best available is coming to Minnesota with a good contract.

Great signing for them.

• Owner

-_-

Haha, you should be excited for this. The next two seasons will determine what happens to Rubio, so you want all the talent you can get.

And Sessions can play the two-guard position, guys. I'm just not sure if he will. It would be nice for him to, though, with Ellington backing him up.

Haha, you should be excited for this. The next two seasons will determine what happens to Rubio, so you want all the talent you can get.

And Sessions can play the two-guard position, guys. I'm just not sure if he will. It would be nice for him to, though, with Ellington backing him up.

Ramon can be in any position, sex-wise and NBA wise.

Sessions could play at the shooting guard position although I don't see it happening. He's a pass-first PG and really knows how to run an offense. He's going to be a great asset for the Timberwolves and I really hope the Bucks match this offer as we have no idea how good Jennings will truly be. At least we know Sessions can play at the NBA level, he proved that plus more last season.