KiD CuDi- Man on the Moon: The End of Day leaked

AboveLegit

its not about record sales. i wasn't a fan of cudi at first but now i respect him and what he is doing with his music. he sounds similar to other artist but his idea's and how he delivers it is his own way, so record sales shouldn't be the main driving force behind his music. obviously everyone wants to get paid, especially rappers, but this cd doesn't seem to be a quick mcdonald's creation for right now like most other mainstream artist out right now.

he put his own print on this album, unlike most other artist right now who are just following whatever is most hot rightn now.

Love the album and think its much better than BP3. Tells his story perfectly and nails the concept of the album. Sounds like this guy had a real F'd up life after his dad passed away.

My favorite tracks are:

Soundtrack 2 My Life

Alive

My World

Enter Galactic

Pursuit of Happiness

asher roth didnt do much cus the return of eminem lol, wether u like relapse or not eminem come back was big. alot of rappers pushed there album back cus of it.

In terms of overall quality I though Asher's album was one of the best this year. Maybe even better than Relapse.

Still waiting on Wale's album to drop in November and Drizzy next year. But I'm very mad that Interscope is handling Charles Hamilton the way they are though. With all the talent on Interscope you'd think they'd let him get his name out there a little more with some of the big dogs on that label like Em, 50, Game and Dre. Hopefully his album drops sooner than later. GOOD Music did it for Cudi and Young Money is doing great things for Drake. I think if Charles had signed with Def Jam he'd be doing a lot better than he is now.

In terms of overall quality I though Asher's album was one of the best this year. Maybe even better than Relapse.

Still waiting on Wale's album to drop in November and Drizzy next year. But I'm very mad that Interscope is handling Charles Hamilton the way they are though. With all the talent on Interscope you'd think they'd let him get his name out there a little more with some of the big dogs on that label like Em, 50, Game and Dre. Hopefully his album drops sooner than later. GOOD Music did it for Cudi and Young Money is doing great things for Drake. I think if Charles had signed with Def Jam he'd be doing a lot better than he is now.

WORD...agreee with most of that. relapse wasn't even good.