Blount's chances in the NFL?

Cobb

I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now what he did and what happened to him. With that being said, what do you think his chances are at getting into the NFL? At first, he was projected to be around a 2nd or 3rd pick and now he might not even get drafted.

Yeah I don't buy the reports saying his draft stock fell that much. I am sure he will get drafted a bit later than he would have otherwise, but if the kid can play he can play. And from everything I have heard, this kid can play (honestly I did not watch any Oregon games last year and only saw a bit of the Boise State game). It's not like there has never been an idiot with character problems in the NFL before...

If this is true, whiteboy had it coming..

Although neither Hout or Boise State University have acknowledged what Hout said during his taunt, Boise State insiders say that he asked how one of Blount's dead relatives was.

Damn straight if thats true he had it coming. I woulda tackled him and punched the [expletive] out of him.