Canadian Football League thread

Universe

I'm so pissed off with Wally Buono and the Lions. His stubbornness to stay with the same mediocre players throughout and entire game pisses me off. It's either that or he ditches his game plan after a 2 and out.

And Javy Glatt was awful. And Buck Pierce. And the Offensive-Line. And Barron Miles. God, we suck. We lost to the frickin' Tabbies!

Let's be honest here, Montreal is the class of the CFL, I don't think anyone's going to stop them en route to the Grey Cup. The way they came out into the second half and dominated Saskatchewan on both sides of the ball.

Happy the Lions came out and dominated the Eskies. I really believe that Ricky Ray is close to being done now, he looked terrible again and Jason Maas replaced him when the blow-out was on. We have a big match-up this week with Calgary, hoping we can jump into 2nd place behind the Riders.

Universe, what are your top ten players right now, regardless of position?

They are the class of the CFL but once they get to the Grey Cup they are like 1-7.

As for top ten, I haven't gotten to catch many games. Kerry Joseph is actually playing better and Calvillo is still tearing it up. I'm confused at how Toronto can have such a potent offense but can just not stick it together. I think you have to put Barrin Simpson into any top ten due to the fact he is looking to go back to his 2007 numbers on defense.

What's your top ten so far?

• 2 years later...