Met a guy today...

Mac Dre

hey. today, i was at a dinner party type thing with my sister and my mom. it was just a fairly nice outdoor dinner party. some man who was 40 years old came and sat near me. we got talking, and he asked if either of us (me and my sister) player basketball. i said that we both did. he told us that he was a coach in boston, and this got us talking about the nba. sure, we are rival teams, but we had nice conversations about rondo and the celtics, artest and the lakers, oden and the blazers.. anyways, it was just a pretty fun conversation we had for like 45(?) minutes. i thought it was pretty cool how a 14 year old and 40 year old of rival teams could just come together and have a nice conversation about basketball.

so i just wanted to share, and i guess i should spark some conversation. so, have you ever had any experiences like this where you just meet a person and have a nice nba conversation?