Jordan's final game

• Owner

Who remembers this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd8p_kam7MQ

Jordan isn't the greatest player ever? Thousands disagree, and so do the players, coaches and referees.

Probably one of the greatest moments I've ever seen watching basketball, right up there with Kobe's 81, Jordan's championship-winning jumper vs. Utah, and Paxson's championship-winning three.

• Owner

i remember watching this game live. too bad we didn't win that game. and im not sure if mj had a good game that night or not.

15 PTS (6-15 FG), 4 REB, 4 AST, 2 TO, 28 MIN

Nothing to be amazed at...but it's good that he hit those two free throws at the end, at least. :D

• Owner

Jordan's last game in Boston:

WAS 99, BOS 98 (OT)

25 PTS (10-22 FG), 13 REB, 7 AST, 2 STL, 2 TO

In Cleveland:

WAS 100, CLE 91

26 PTS (10-19 FG), 10 REB, 3 AST, 3 STL, 1 BLK, 1 TO

In Portland:

WAS 95, POR 91

25 PTS (11-19 FG), 5 REB, 7 AST, 2 STL, 1 TO

He also dropped 39 points against the Knicks in his last game at MSG, nearly won the game for them if they hadn't fouled him and put him at the line with the Wizards down three.

Jordan's final game in Chicago was terrible, one of his worst games of the year. He scored 11 points on 4-14 shooting in 39 minutes, three assists, one turnover, and lost the game to a struggling Bulls team. :(

He was 40 years old in some of those games, though (maybe all of them)...which is truly amazing.

See Philly isn't so bad :)

On the otherhand I would just like to point out that Kobe Bryant would never get a reception like that from a Philly crowd if it was his final game. People say MJ was just as hated, but not nearly.

I don't think its possible for you to go three posts without blasting Kobe in one of them. I mean, seriously. Your frothing hate for the guy is outstanding...and quite frankly, not healthy. I'm beginning to think you have some super man-crush on the dude, the type where you openly say you hate him and what not, but deep down, you just can't stop thinking about him. He's dribbling through your mind all day, and you're so insecure about it that you have to convince yourself you hate him by showing it as much as possible.

It's ok, though. There's hope. All you have to do is just embrace your inner Kobe love, and soon enough all of your hatred will simply fade away.

I actually don't think Matt was trying to take a cheap shot at Kobe right there (I know it is shocking...and I'm not just saying this because I know Matt personally haha). But Kobe gets booed like crazy every time he comes to Philly. Personally, I have no problems with Kobe and have never booed him, but 80% of the crowd gives it to him big time when the Lakers are in town.

I don't think its possible for you to go three posts without blasting Kobe in one of them. I mean, seriously. Your frothing hate for the guy is outstanding...and quite frankly, not healthy. I'm beginning to think you have some super man-crush on the dude, the type where you openly say you hate him and what not, but deep down, you just can't stop thinking about him. He's dribbling through your mind all day, and you're so insecure about it that you have to convince yourself you hate him by showing it as much as possible.

It's ok, though. There's hope. All you have to do is just embrace your inner Kobe love, and soon enough all of your hatred will simply fade away.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4741/jrsmithumad.jpg

And how did you know? I <3 Kobe!! :wub:

• Owner

One more and you're suspended for two weeks, just as Slaven was. It's getting ridiculous, and while I was taking it as a joke at first, it's turning into a habit you need to break.

I actually don't think Matt was trying to take a cheap shot at Kobe right there (I know it is shocking...and I'm not just saying this because I know Matt personally haha). But Kobe gets booed like crazy every time he comes to Philly. Personally, I have no problems with Kobe and have never booed him, but 80% of the crowd gives it to him big time when the Lakers are in town.

This topic has absolutely nothing to do with Kobe Bryant. Same with my Charlotte Bobcats topic.

No way of getting around it this time. It ends now.