What game got you started with online play

SRV

Just wondering what was that game that you played that got you into the whole online gaming thing.

For me it was Ghost Recon 2 [Not GRAW], back in like 7th grade I played it 24/7. Probably still the funnest game I have ever played and if it was still active on PS2, I would play it now. I played it for like 2-3 years.

Edited by El Niño

G.R.A.W. on the 360. I dominated that game. And its sequel.

GRAW was too easy. GR2 was way more fun.

I started with GR2, then I played Delta Force: BHD [Also a fun game], then got into madden, then like a year later I got my 360 and the first online game I played was COD4 and GTA IV.

Just wondering what was that game that you played that got you into the whole online gaming thing.

For me it was Ghost Recon 2 [Not GRAW], back in like 7th grade I played it 24/7. Probably still the funnest game I have ever played and if it was still active on PS2, I would play it now. I played it for like 2-3 years.

Same exact, thats actually how I met you. Then you got me in Tim's sim on ATR. Then thats how Mason got my S/N and thats how he IM'ed me a few months ago to get me back on OTR.