Nutella

Guest VicNabb

well depends on how u look at it i guess, its made with hazelnuts also. its better than peanut butter because it has a lower fat content but it has more sugar then peanut butter. but its not really that bad

The fat in Peanut Butter is good fat though. I know that might sound weird, but it's not nearly as bad as the Fat you see in a McDonalds burger or anything. You need some fat in your diet and if peanut butter is where a lot comes from that isn't bad at all. You have to get the natural peanut butter though. The kind that has the oil at the top of the jar. Not the commercial brands with tons of sugar.

It's like how apples and chips both have a lot of carbs, but the ones in the apple are good carbs.

Have you tried the Black and White one Sheed, Its even better than the regular one.

Yeah when I was like 5-13 yrs, we always buy the black and white one (half black and half white). Black being the choc and white being vanilla. That's the greatest thing ever... then they stopped producing the black and white and only the choc ones. I miss the vanilla part.

Not sure if it was Nutella too I think it was a different brand.

• 2 months later...