Minus the rings and MVP's

Real Deal

No rings, no MVPs...  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Owner

Man, can you please explain to me how Kobes 2 Point shots are worth more than Shaqs 2 Point shots, Please for the Mercy of this thread.

For the last [expletive]ing time, nobody said they were. Get that through your thick skull.

Go to a basketball coach and ask him what the hell efficiency is. Ask him what a shot is, and what a dunk is. Ask him if Shaq is a better shooter than Kobe, and don't say another word when he laughs in your face and questions your intelligence.

I suggest you leave the site. I'm getting sick of you being a dumbass on purpose, and if you really aren't, I'd rather not have you posting here ruining our quality discussion.

For the last [expletive]ing time, nobody said they were. Get that through your thick skull.

Go to a basketball coach and ask him what the hell efficiency is. Ask him what a shot is, and what a dunk is. Ask him if Shaq is a better shooter than Kobe, and don't say another word when he laughs in your face and questions your intelligence.

I suggest you leave the site. I'm getting sick of you being a dumbass on purpose, and if you really aren't, I'd rather not have you posting here ruining our quality discussion.

OKay if they are not then I forgot what we are debating?

I will ask the coach who is a better shooter from 2PT fieldgoals and he will agree its Shaq.

I guess I am a dumbass for wanting to Post a Debate on a Basketball Forum Website? Okay that makes a lot of Sense I guess.

OKay if they are not then I forgot what we are debating?

I will ask the coach who is a better shooter from 2PT fieldgoals and he will agree its Shaq.

I guess I am a dumbass for wanting to Post a Debate on a Basketball Forum Website? Okay that makes a lot of Sense I guess.

ure the only one talking bout 2pt field goal. were talking bout overall shooting.

• Owner

Overall 2PT shooting.

Shaq, he has a higher percentage and makes more of his shots.

Overall 3PT shooting.

Kobe, has a higher percentage.

I dont see how my logic is flawed?

Garnett (DPOY) is waiting in the paint. Your team is down by one, you need a two to win the game. Who gets the ball, Kobe Bryant or Lamar Odom, if both are 16 feet from the rim? Who's taking the SHOT from 16 feet out with 1.5 seconds left?

Garnett (DPOY) is waiting in the paint. Your team is down by one, you need a two to win the game. Who gets the ball, Kobe Bryant or Lamar Odom, if both are 16 feet from the rim? Who's taking the SHOT from 16 feet out with 1.5 seconds left?

It depends if Kobe is Open or not, also Depends if Lamar is Open or Not.

If Lamar is Open, I pass the ball to him and watch him score.

If Kobe is Open, I pass the ball to him and watch him score.

If Kobe is doubled, I pass the ball to someone else because they are obviously open.

If Lamar is doubled, same scenerio.

If Kobe is in single Coverage, then I pass the ball to Kobe.

But for a Game Winner, I would still pass it to Shaq in his Prime to Dunk it on KG.

Both are wide-open, for some stupid reason.

Who gets the ball to make that last 16-foot, two-point SHOT?

Whoever has the higher field goal percentage that night, since we are Comparing Kobe and Lamar, but if it was Shaq and KObe from 16 feet then the answer is obviously Kobe, also if it was from 2 feet then the answer would obviously be Shaq.

Overall 2PT shooting.

Shaq, he has a higher percentage and makes more of his shots.

Overall 3PT shooting.

Kobe, has a higher percentage.

I dont see how my logic is flawed?

your obvious just arguing to be a pain in the [expletive] lol.

shaq may have a higher percentage because hes dunking..

shaq isnnt shooting midrange or 3's, hes camping and dunking.

i think jason kidd had a higher 3pt shooting percentage last year then kobe, that doesnt mean kidd shoots 3's better then kobe.

• Owner

Whoever has the higher field goal percentage that night, since we are Comparing Kobe and Lamar, but if it was Shaq and KObe from 16 feet then the answer is obviously Kobe, also if it was from 2 feet then the answer would obviously be Shaq.

Then your argument is flawed, because you told me that Shaq shoots better two-point shots...and 16-footers are two-point shots.

Shaq is a dunker. Kobe is a shooter. Odom is a slasher and finisher. So is LeBron. Ray Allen is a shooter.

The discussion is over. Kobe is the better shooter. Shaq, Odom, even LeBron...you don't choose any of them to take that 16-footer, even though their FG% are over 48% and better than Bryant's for the 2009 season.

Now, if you want to argue that, you can also tell me who takes that two-point shot between Kendrick Perkins and Ray Allen, or Kwame Brown and Richard Hamilton, or Joakim Noah and Ben Gordon...and we can go all day long.

your obvious just arguing to be a pain in the [expletive] lol.

shaq may have a higher percentage because hes dunking..

shaq isnnt shooting midrange or 3's, hes camping and dunking.

i think jason kidd had a higher 3pt shooting percentage last year then kobe, that doesnt mean kidd shoots 3's better then kobe.

According to statistical percentages it does, or else We must be talking about Practice or something then.

Again How is a kids score on a test of 60 more impressive than the kid who got 90 Please explain?

• Owner

That's correct. Bryant is defended very well on his threes, while Kidd gets his on open looks from Dirk and the others.

Just another great example.

Then your argument is flawed, because you told me that Shaq shoots better two-point shots...and 16-footers are two-point shots.

Shaq is a dunker. Kobe is a shooter. Odom is a slasher and finisher. So is LeBron. Ray Allen is a shooter.

The discussion is over. Kobe is the better shooter. Shaq, Odom, even LeBron...you don't choose any of them to take that 16-footer, even though their FG% are over 48% and better than Bryant's for the 2009 season.

Now, if you want to argue that, you can also tell me who takes that two-point shot between Kendrick Perkins and Ray Allen, or Kwame Brown and Richard Hamilton, or Joakim Noah and Ben Gordon...and we can go all day long.

Shaq does shoot better two point shots from 2 feet away.

I already told you, that you cant compare shaq and Kobe, because they have different roles on the team. You cant compare a C to an SG, but you can compare a C to a C get it?

So who would you want taking the lost shot, Ray Allen or Kobe?

• Owner

According to statistical percentages it does, or else We must be talking about Practice or something then.

Again How is a kids score on a test of 60 more impressive than the kid who got 90 Please explain?

So, Team USA is down by three to Spain. They need a three, and both Kobe and Kidd are heavily defended, but the other players in the game aren't three-point shooters (don't know why).

Who gets to take that three-point shot? Who's the better three-point shooter, despite the defense in their face?

I'm not even trying anymore. I could really tear into the discussion, but it's 2:40 AM and I'm done with this topic at this point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqcgy6xLrEM

I guess Kobe has a higher chance of making this shot than do Lamar Odom or Brian cook who are wide open. Dont get me wrong when Kobe makes those shots they are pretty impressive but at the same time unnecessary. If magic was in the same situation he would pass the ball, there fore he is also a better decesion maker or whatever you want to call it. There is also IQ in the game thats overlooked.

• Owner

Shaq does shoot better two point shots from 2 feet away.

I already told you, that you cant compare shaq and Kobe, because they have different roles on the team. You cant compare a C to an SG, but you can compare a C to a C get it?

So who would you want taking the lost shot, Ray Allen or Kobe?

That's too difficult of an option, because both are excellent shooters.

Fine, no center. Who takes that 16-footer, Kobe or another two-guard...let's see...Andre Iguodala? He has a higher FG% than Kobe (due to dunking).

Who gets that final two-point shot?

We're truly done.

So, Team USA is down by three to Spain. They need a three, and both Kobe and Kidd are heavily defended, but the other players in the game aren't three-point shooters (don't know why).

Who gets to take that three-point shot? Who's the better three-point shooter, despite the defense in their face?

I'm not even trying anymore. I could really tear into the discussion, but it's 2:40 AM and I'm done with this topic at this point.

You pass to the open man, there must be a flaw on defense somewhere. There is no such thing as perfect defense.

• Owner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqcgy6xLrEM

I guess Kobe has a higher chance of making this shot than do Lamar Odom or Brian cook who are wide open. Dont get me wrong when Kobe makes those shots they are pretty impressive but at the same time unnecessary. If magic was in the same situation he would pass the ball, there fore he is also a better decesion maker or whatever you want to call it. There is also IQ in the game thats overlooked.

So that's why Magic took that infamous hook over two Boston players? Or when he banked that long-ass three-pointer off the glass without even looking at the rim, to beat another buzzer?

Yeah, Kobe's decision-making has always sucked. That's why he facilitated a dynasty.

That's too difficult of an option, because both are excellent shooters.

Fine, no center. Who takes that 16-footer, Kobe or another two-guard...let's see...Andre Iguodala? He has a higher FG% than Kobe (due to dunking).

Who gets that final two-point shot?

We're truly done.

Kobe or Ray allen?

I will go with Ray.

So that's why Magic took that infamous hook over two Boston players? Or when he banked that long-[expletive] three-pointer off the glass without even looking at the rim, to beat another buzzer?

Yeah, Kobe's decision-making has always sucked. That's why he facilitated a dynasty.

Please Defend that Video on Kobes Behalf.