Worst FO

Diesel

I'm going to go with either the Grizzlies or the Timberwolves. They always seem to make retarded decisions and both of them routinely blow dong year after year. The Clippers are in this discussion as well, but I don't think their AS bad.

They were under McHale.

I'd say Milwaukee, Clippers (Sterling, enough said) and Warriors.

I'm going to go with either the Grizzlies or the Timberwolves. They always seem to make retarded decisions and both of them routinely blow dong year after year. The Clippers are in this discussion as well, but I don't think their AS bad.

How long have you been looking at this for the Wolves? 4 years? 10 years? I wouldn't even consider the Wolves the worst FO...

Edited by Lone Wolf

How long have you been looking at this for the Wolves? 4 years? 10 years? I wouldn't even consider the Wolves the worst FO...

The Wolves suck. Other than KG there is nothing to that franchise and they failed year after year to put a championship team around a hall of fame bigman in his prime. Boston accomplished the feat in one year. They trade Foye for Roy, Love for Mayo, and even Rubio doesn't want to play for a loser franchise. Other than the Grizzlies their probably the worst.

The Wolves suck. Other than KG there is nothing to that franchise and they failed year after year to put a championship team around a hall of fame bigman in his prime. Boston accomplished the feat in one year. They trade Foye for Roy, Love for Mayo, and even Rubio doesn't want to play for a loser franchise. Other than the Grizzlies their probably the worst.

Wow looks like someone already forgot the 2003-04 season.

Wow looks like someone already forgot the 2003-04 season.

Sorry didn't know Minnesota won a championship that season or at least got to the Finals. One trip past the first round with 10+ years of a HOF bigman is pathetic nonetheless. A 12 year old could do a better job running that team.

• Owner

It was the Clippers until the last two drafts (Eric Gordon and Blake Griffin).

I don't think the Gasol trade was as bad as advertised. It gave them the other Gasol, who is a better defensive player than his brother, younger, cheaper, and can still give you 12/8 or so (don't wanna go check his stats right now).

If Rubio comes to the Wolves, then sticks with the franchise, that'll make up for the Love/Mayo trade, which I really don't fault them for, because Love isn't that bad of a player at all.

Trading Garnett was a Celtic faithful move. McHale did Minnesota dirty.

If the Bucks don't match for Sessions, they will have dumped their franchise into the toilet even further...so I'm going with the Bucks, who will probably be relocated very soon, anyways.

It was the Clippers until the last two drafts (Eric Gordon and Blake Griffin).

I don't think the Gasol trade was as bad as advertised. It gave them the other Gasol, who is a better defensive player than his brother, younger, cheaper, and can still give you 12/8 or so (don't wanna go check his stats right now).

If Rubio comes to the Wolves, then sticks with the franchise, that'll make up for the Love/Mayo trade, which I really don't fault them for, because Love isn't that bad of a player at all.

Trading Garnett was a Celtic faithful move. McHale did Minnesota dirty.

If the Bucks don't match for Sessions, they will have dumped their franchise into the toilet even further...so I'm going with the Bucks, who will probably be relocated very soon, anyways.

I wouldn't say that. The deal was closer to being even than people think. AL jefferson is an All Star caliber big when healthy, and at his age already has one of the best, if not the best low post games in the NBA granted his D isnt good. We also gave them Gomes(solid role player), and telfair(not good, but not bad either, solid back up IMO), and the picks we got from them(they were trading KG, which was a rebuild move. Best bet to get your picks back). Overall, we(the Celtics) got the better end, but i wouldnt go as far as saying it was a "Celtic Faithful" type of move.

• Owner

I wouldn't say that. The deal was closer to being even than people think. AL jefferson is an All Star caliber big when healthy, and at his age already has one of the best, if not the best low post games in the NBA granted his D isnt good. We also gave them Gomes(solid role player), and telfair(not good, but not bad either, solid back up IMO), and the picks we got from them(they were trading KG, which was a rebuild move. Best bet to get your picks back). Overall, we(the Celtics) got the better end, but i wouldnt go as far as saying it was a "Celtic Faithful" type of move.

Two Al Jeffersons don't even equal what Garnett was contributing to the Wolves. They could've done much better in a trade.

Hell, they could've just traded him for a top five draft pick in 2008, end up crashing and burning, picking Derrick Rose with their pick (for being the worst team) and using the pick they received from Garnett to bring in Brook Lopez.

There were plenty of teams wanting Garnett. I would say 80% of the teams in the league were interested and really wanted to push for a trade.

Al Jefferson is an all-star, but he's also a backup all-star, and that's probably all he'll ever be. I actually like him, but the truth is, Minnesota is going to have to pray that Ricky Rubio becomes their franchise player, because Jefferson isn't going to replace what Garnett once was, and while Rubio won't either, he'll complete the duo (or trio) that can.

I cannot see the TWolves at the top of this list.

Granted they did not make the most of KG when they had him, their trading him was not bad at all.

And they are actually in a good position with Rubio and Flynn. While Flynn will not be as good of a player as Rubio (at least that is with everyones assumption that Rubio is the next coming of Jesus or should i say... heɪˈsus)there is a good chance that he could become a very solid leader/starter PG in the NBA. Which if this is the case then the Wolves are open to the idea of trading the rights to Rubio for a star player.

Top 3 in no specific order...

Clippers

Bucks

GoldenState

With the Raptors as runners up.

Yea.. the Raptors. The reason i picked the Raptors is because every time they are close to actually becoming a really good team, the front office some how [expletive]s it up with no real reason behind their moves.

I think it's necessary to split up ownership and GM.

Memphis and Milwaukee have the worst ownership, which has a heavy influence on the GM. Heisley was trying to sell the Grizzlies (Gasol trade) and sell tickets (Iverson signing), Wallace had little to do with either move. Milwaukee is all about Sen. Kohl and his family, again not the GM's fault. No GM with resources would just let Sessions walk.

Golden State is a good choce for idiocy, problem there is no hierarchy due to Cohan's lack of leadership. The team president (Rowell) forces Mullin out in a power play and to assert his authority gives Steven Jackson a foolish extension. Then Nelson wants Monta out and ownership wanted to look like they spent money so they give an insane contract to Maggette where they are bidding against themselves. At one point last year there were three mutually incompatible agendas on personnel going on at the same time (Mullin, Nelson and Rowell). To me that puts them first in the parade of fools.

Edited by Sky