When will the Grizzlies implode?

kingfish

???  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

AI and Z-Bo on the team, hold on to your seat belts this will be a wild ride. You just know the other guys like Mayo, Gay, Gasol wont be happy either. Plus after a while people will be begging to take out AI and let Conley develop.

I give em a week before their at each others throats and most of them are on the trading block.

• 1 month later...

AI and Z-Bo on the team, hold on to your seat belts this will be a wild ride. You just know the other guys like Mayo, Gay, Gasol wont be happy either. Plus after a while people will be begging to take out AI and let Conley develop.

I give em a week before their at each others throats and most of them are on the trading block.

Lmao we are a week into the season and AI is already [expletive]ing, Mayo and Gay are already going at it, and Z-Bo is bound to explode at any second. :rofl:

Edited by kingfish

First of all AI is a dumb [expletive], It's better not to even listen to him.

Players get into arguments all the time. It's part of being on a team and all Mayo was doing was correcting Gay, which he should of done. Both the coaches and the players said it was nothing.

Randolph is yet to do anything, so I don't know why you're assuming it.

I don't understand why you come into the forum if all you are going to do is bait the one Grizzlies fan here.

Players get into arguments all the time. It's part of being on a team and all Mayo was doing was correcting Gay, which he should of done. Both the coaches and the players said it was nothing.

I don't understand why you come into the forum if all you are going to do is bait the one Grizzlies fan here.

He's a Laker fan, which makes him think he is better than anyone else and has the right to bait anyone.

Not all Laker fans are like him though.

Nahh man its not like that at all im not tryin to bait. I like the Grizz, and Mayo is one of my favorite players. But I think they have serious issues.