Kanye Owns Taylor Swift At VMAs

Legacy

• Owner

Was I the only one that was overly excited to see Kanye not win any of the two awards he was nominated for after he burned Taylor Swift the way he did? Especially when Beyonce knocked him out on video of the year, then proceeded to give Taylor time on the stage to finish her speech.

HUGE slap in the face. Kanye was punked in the end.

He's just pissed that no one cares about him anymore and that she is more successful than him, by far.

Taylor Swift is not more popular then Kanye West. Not by far. It's close, but Kanye is more successful, flat out.

Anyways, I could care less. But I thought it was great. I just kind of wished he made fun of her. The look on her face is priceless.

Taylor Swift is not more popular then Kanye West. Not by far. It's close, but Kanye is more successful, flat out.

Anyways, I could care less. But I thought it was great. I just kind of wished he made fun of her. The look on her face is priceless.

Her fan base is much larger than Kanye West's fan base, and it's really not even close.

Country is the most popular type of music in the United States, and she is one of the major faces of country, although she is more like country-pop.