Week 2 Fantasy Football Help!

gocelts34

I can start two running backs, and I have five on my team. One of them is Marshawn Lynch, so it comes down to the other four guys that I need help choosing from. Last week I went with my first and third round picks, Matt Forte and Ronnie Brown. However, my backs on the bench easily out produced them. Thomas Jones went for 107 yards and two touchdowns, and Julius Jones had 117 yards and one touchdown. Which two do you guys this I should choose to start in week two?

Matt Forte vs. PIT

Ronnie Brown vs. IND

Thomas Jones vs. NE

Julius Jones @ SF

Go with Forte and Thomas Jones.

Even though Forte has a really tough match-up he will get a TD or two somehow.

We saw what Fred Jackson did against the Pats yesterday, so go with Jones. I think he will have a similar day as he did in week 1.

Edited by Prodigy

Oh Hell no dont start Matt Forte. The Steelers going to shut his [expletive] down no matter what and even tho Troy Polamalu is hurt our Run D still that good.

Start Thomas Jones and Ronnie Brown.

Edited by CaliCurbStomppa

Oh Hell no dont start Matt Forte. The Steelers going to shut his [expletive] down no matter what and even tho Troy Polamalu is hurt our Run D still that good.

Start Thomas Jones and Ronnie Brown.

lol says the steelers fan

you drafted forte high in the first round, you have to start him every week, no matter who he is against. the steelers lost a lot with polamalu, but they are still a good run d. no great, good