Moving sucks...

Dr. Feelgood

The past three weeks or so, we (my aunt and 3 cousins and cousin's boyfriend) have been looking for a house. I currently live with my mom but this Friday, that will be changing. We found a house that we really like and were just told that we got it and can move in as soon as this Friday. So the last week in a half or so, I've been packing my crap getting ready for this move, which kind of explains why I haven't been posting as much as when I first registered.

So this weekend will be busy as hell for us. We've got to move my stuff and my mom's stuff from our current place, move my mom's stuff to her new place (our current place is on the third floor in an apartment), move my stuff to our new place, move my cousin and aunt's stuff from their place to the new place, and move my cousin's boyfriend's stuff from his place to the new place. I'm not even sure when we'll be getting the internet back either, I've been checking the forums mostly from work. I hate the whole process of moving, it's a pain in the [expletive]. Hopefully I wont be moving for at least 2-3 years...

So discuss why you hate moving and what not...If you just recently moved or have gone through moves that were a huge pain.

I've moved 3 times...every time from country to country, lol. Colombia - USA. USA - Canada. Canada - Colombia.

I'll be moving back to Canada in the future though..but yeah, it sucks. Just can't be too shy once you first get there, or they'll get that first impression of you instead of a fun and outgoing person (if thats wut u are or something idk)