I love Chad

Guest VicNabb

On Sunday, the Cincinnati Bengals will return to Lambeau Field for the first time since 1995. And since that was six years before Chad Ochocinco entered the NFL, it'll be his first chance to put on a show for the people of Wisconsin.

"[H]opefully I can Lambeau Leap," he said.

Asked whether he'd really do that, Ochocinco pointed out that he has done it in Cleveland, jumping into the Dawg Pound after scoring a touchdown.

"They embrace me," Ochocinco said. "I'm looking for the Cheeseheads to embrace Ocho also." If by "embrace me" he means "pour a beer on me" or "angrily give me the finger," we agree.

Ochocinco also told reporters to inform linebacker Nick Barnett that "I'm coming for his head," and then in the next breath Ochocinco changed his tone, "[L]et the Packer Nation know that we're coming to town, and I'm looking forward to entertaining and bringing a little fun to the city and with no disrespect."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/16/ochocinco-plans-to-do-the-lambeau-leap/

Chad Johnson is a great receiver, one of the top in the nfl. I expect Carson palmer to come out loaded this game, with last weeks upset, hes gona work extra hard this week to knock out his rustiness.

Chad Johnson hasn't been a top NFL receiver in a while.

I tihnk Welker is a better receivier than Chad.

But if you look at it.

Chad is a deep threat and Welker is a short threat.

WR and then Slot WR is a lot different.

Slot needs to be more elusive.

I tihnk Welker is a better receivier than Chad.

But if you look at it.

Chad is a deep threat and Welker is a short threat.

WR and then Slot WR is a lot different.

Slot needs to be more elusive.

Maybe, but a lot of Welker's success can be credited to his quarterback. Sure he had about the same number of yards and receptions in '08 with Cassel as he did with Brady the year before but his touchdown total also dropped from 8 to 3. I don't see him as much of a scoring threat which is why I have to give Chad Ochocinco the slight edge on him.

Palmer has been [expletive]ed up so much recently that you haven't seen/heard much from Chad. If we can get back to where our offense was 05-06 Chad will be a TOP NFL receiver.

Exactly. Even though I think even with the past few years slight drop in activity he's still a top 10 receiver in the league.