T-Mac's back thanks to Chicago gym

YugoRocketsFan

Tracy McGrady came all the way to Chicago to seek redemption. The seven-time all star has been in town for several months after having micro-fracture knee surgery earlier in the year. He spends most of his days rehabbing at ATTACK Athletics on the West Side and is convinced all the extra work he's put in this summer will turn him back into the player he once was. The ironic thing is that it took a lot of people to get McGrady to finally give the rehab facility in the Windy City a try

McGrady has been working with Grover and physical therapist David Reavy for weeks trying to get himself back into playing shape. Reavy is so convinced of the progress that he suggested recently that the Rockets superstar could be ready to go by October 1 and back in the lineup when the season starts, a recovery plan that would have him healthy weeks in advance of the average patient. Reavy and company have been working on a plan to even McGrady's body out again.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/columns/blog?post=4479907&name=friedell

Amazing read, I think T-Mac will be back to himself again.

Great read, comeback season for Tracy.

Snip from the article.

Reavy is so convinced of the progress that he suggested recently that the Rockets superstar could be ready to go by October 1 and back in the lineup when the season starts, a recovery plan that would have him healthy weeks in advance of the average patient. Reavy and company have been working on a plan to even McGrady's body out again.

I never say that Kobe sucks and is gonna be injured 100% of the time.

dispute how he doesn't suck and dispute how he was going to be last season's Rockets MVP. :rolleyes: Looks like you can't. Yeah, T-Mac does suck, Is he injured all the time? No, but that excuse is played out, he was healthy in 06-07 and he still sucked and he sucked in the playoffs.

People need to stop giving him a pass, why can't people just understand he's a loser just like Pistol Pete.

ClutchCityOwns I don't like to come to this site that much because I know every thread/post about my favorite player you bash him, really gets annoying.

Hope we can see T-Mac the first month of the season, we'll be looking like this right now on paper to begin the season:

Brooks/Lowry

McGrady/Taylor/Budinger

Ariza/Battier

Scola/Landry/Hayes/Pops/Cook(Hope we get rid of)

Andersen/Dorsey/Yao

That actually makes sense, but he should probably do it for the sake of not being traded for a pick this February.

I thought he was doing it since everybody is laughing at the fact that the Rockets got past the 1st round without him.

What do I find more funny? People believing in T-Mac or T-Mac not showing up in the Portland-Rockets Game 6 because the Rockets won.

• Owner

I thought he was doing it since everybody is laughing at the fact that the Rockets got past the 1st round without him.

What do I find more funny? People believing in T-Mac or T-Mac not showing up in the Portland-Rockets Game 6 because the Rockets won.

You're running off the rest of the Houston Rockets fans we have. End the obsession. We know you don't like McGrady. We don't need to see it in every single topic on the site.

You're running off the rest of the Houston Rockets fans we have. End the obsession. We know you don't like McGrady. We don't need to see it in every single topic on the site.

Just ban him, he only comes here to talk crap to mcgrady and make retarded posts, and im sure 100% of the site think hes a tool.

And plus he was talking crap about you, Mason has proof.

Edited by YugoRocketsFan

Fair enough, It's done. Just bringing reality to these T-Mac apologists, but I guess I should let them have their fun now.

Alright I'm out.

• Owner

Fair enough, It's done. Just bringing reality to these T-Mac apologists, but I guess I should let them have their fun now.

Alright I'm out.

So this basically tells me why you were here, if you're willing to leave based on not being able to bait those who believe in McGrady. Very similar to the Yao situation.

• Owner

I meant, I'm out as in I'm done talking about McGrady and I'm out of this thread, not this forum.

In that case, thank you. I'm sure everyone here will appreciate that (and they should, if they want to help the site maintain discussion and its own members).