One Offensive Player...

Legacy

Tom Brady. My second choice would be a tie between Drew Brees and Adrian Peterson...but running backs don't last very long in the league these days, so probably Brees.

You can't post a comment like this and tell us why you would take Drew Brees over Peyton Manning.

Brees can do more with less. I wouldn't be surprised to see him win the MVP this year, either.

Not at all you put Peyton Manning in that offense and they will do just as good if not better. Sean Payton is one of the best offensive based coaches in the NFL. Peyton Manning has the strongest most accurate arm with and is the smartest QB in the NFL. If I were building for the future I'd want Matt Ryan.

Currently, I would honestly take Philip Rivers. He's got a certain swagger about him that Super Bowl quarterbacks possess, and not many outside of those quarterbacks have.

Wonky arm motion and all, he's got a helluva deep ball and his accuracy is beginning to be spot on. He's a leader, he plays well under pressure, and is in control of one of the best offenses in the league. Hard not to like the guy leading your team.

Honestly, him or Roethlisberger.

Why is everyone so high on Rodgers? He seems overrated to me.

I'd take Ryan over Rodgers 10/10 times. I'd take Matt Ryan( for the future) most likely or Adrian Peterson. I'd take Peterson no question, but his playing style seems like it'll shorten his career and cause him to get injured. Matt Ryan will be playing for longer and a QB is by far the most important position.