I Got A Tattoo.

Paul

The story is.

50 was watching South Park then the Gay fish episode came on, and 50 thought the joke was so funny he decided to get a gay fish tattoo and voila.

Wait it makes sense, 50 the rapper hates Kanye West, LOL.

Riiight. No need to post lame [expletive] remarks that aren't funny. :rolleyes:

The story is.

50 was watching South Park then the Gay fish episode came on, and 50 thought the joke was so funny he decided to get a gay fish tattoo and voila.

Wait it makes sense, 50 the rapper hates Kanye West, LOL.

u r troying wayyyyyyyyyyyy to hard to be funny.

dude why you here, clearly you're too cool for all of us..

Never said I was trying to be cool, but I'll leave it at that and go back to the topic.

For my tattoo, I was thinking of maybe getting something as a tribute to Randy Rhoads as I don't think I'd regret getting one of him since I know there isn't a chance in the world that he could end up ruining his reputation. Still not sure.

Any real suggestions out there?

So .50, how long did it take you to decide on this particular tattoo?

Never said I was trying to be cool, but I'll leave it at that and go back to the topic.

For my tattoo, I was thinking of maybe getting something as a tribute to Randy Rhoads as I don't think I'd regret getting one of him since I know there isn't a chance in the world that he could end up ruining his reputation. Still not sure.

Any real suggestions out there?

So .50, how long did it take you to decide on this particular tattoo?

I have been thinking about this for about a year now. It symbolizes lifes hardships and overcoming them. Basically, I have been through alot of [expletive] in my life, and this is a symbol to show that I have made it.

The flowers are actually cherry blossoms, which you can look up the meanings for yourselves, but they are also a form of Japanese art.

I can understand if you don't like it, or you think my swag points went down. I am fine with that, that is why it is on my body and not yours.

And Yugo, go get a life bro. Your best friends are on a internet forum. You talk to these people more than people you actually know.

Feelgood, just my opinion of course, but tribute tattoos are one of those things that I really am not all that for. But if you are down for it, go for it man, you only live once.

I have been thinking about this for about a year now. It symbolizes lifes hardships and overcoming them. Basically, I have been through alot of [expletive] in my life, and this is a symbol to show that I have made it.

The flowers are actually cherry blossoms, which you can look up the meanings for yourselves, but they are also a form of Japanese art.

I can understand if you don't like it, or you think my swag points went down. I am fine with that, that is why it is on my body and not yours.

And Yugo, go get a life bro. Your best friends are on a internet forum. You talk to these people more than people you actually know.

Feelgood, just my opinion of course, but tribute tattoos are one of those things that I really am not all that for. But if you are down for it, go for it man, you only live once.

Nah, I don't judge people by what kind of tattoo they have. I respect your reasons for getting it.

As for a tribute tats, not sure yet, but if I were get one, it'd be of him. Thanks for your thoughts on it.

Looks pretty nice, but to be honest a lot of people have the japenese koi fish sleeve tattoos. Isn't 400 cheap already for a tattoo like that?

VERY cheap. I went to three people. One wanted 825 and the other wanted 600. I already had the koi in my hands that I was going to get and I went to the local shop, I already knew the guy, and he said he would do it for 400.

I have already been to 5 sessions, today being one of them, and I just have one more to go. We are taking a lot of time on this piec, (normally would take 3 sessions), but he is getting an article about him in a magazine and this is going to be one of the two or three pieces he is putting into it.