Does Anyone Else See Another Collapse by the Cowboys?

Mentch

Cowboys This Year  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, all I'm asking in this is, does anyone else think the Cowboys are gonna repeat the trend that they've had the last few years?

And now I present, my completely UNBIASED predictions:

Week 1 vs. Tampa Bay

W 1-0

K well they already won this game so next...

Week 2 vs. NY Giants

L 1-1

Ok well they lost, but w/e

Week 3 vs. Carolina

W 2-1

Seeing the way that Jake Delhomme played against the Eagles, the Cowboys should win this one

Week 4 vs. Denver

W 3-1

Another crappy team in the AFC West, another win.

Week 5 vs. Kansas City

W 4-1

See above

Week 6 bye

So far so good, right?

Week 7 vs. Atlanta

W 5-1

This is gonna be one of the first good teams they face, hmmmm, idk if they're gonna win this game or not, for now, i say they will

Week 8 vs. Seattle

W 6-1

The Seahawks aren't the NFC West powerhouse they once were. Still a good team, but that doesn't mean they'll beat the Cowboys

Week 9 @ Philadelphia

L 6-2

Another good team they'll have to face, another loss

Week 10 @ Green Bay

L 6-3

Aaron Rodgers will have the upper hand in the rematch from last year

Week 11 vs. Washington

W 7-3

Even with the Redskins being a good team, the Cowboys will still win

Week 12 vs. Oakland

W 8-3

Another crappy AFC West team, another win

Week 13 @ NY Giants

L 8-4

Does anyone really see the Cowboys winning this game?

Week 14 vs. San Diego

W 9-4

The Cowboys take care of the one good team in AFC West

sound familiar?

Week 15 @ New Orleans

L 9-5

Saints are too explosive offensively to lose

Week 16 @ Washington

L 9-6

Another loss leaves Cowboys on brink of collapse...

Sound familiar?

Week 17 @ Philadelphia

L 9-7

Once again, Eagles arent same as last year and need another win to get in playoffs. Both teams at 9-6, Eagles dominate, Cowboys go home, Romo questioned again, you get the story.

I didn't know the Cowboys played in Philadelphia twice...Hm guess I gotta recheck the schedule. Dallas can win in New York, Dallas has beat Green Bay in both 2007 and 2008 I'd be surprised if they didn't do it this year. I will also be shocked if Dallas does not split the conference this season .

Dallas and Philly have to play twice, they're in the same division.

Lol....reread my post, I didn't know Dallas played IN Philadelphia twice. He had Dallas @ Philly in week 9 and Dallas @ Philly in wekk 17. I don't see the Cowboys dropping both games no matter how good people think their D is.

Hmmmmm... idk I just see the schedule being way too easy at first then more difficult.

Plus, after the way Romo played last night, you're gonna see him being inconsistent and all a lot this season, especially with T.O. gone

Lol, because you know Tony Romo like that? Tony Romo had a bad first game too. The Bucs just weren't lucky enough to get the bounces and the positioning that the Giants got. If you think about it the Giants did not one good thing defensively to get those picks. The first one floated on him but his man was open. The second one bounced off wittens foot, the third one Romo idk even know what happen he must no have seen him. The Cowboys receivers have been doing well. Romo just needs to get into midseason form. He had a bad game it happens. The Cowboys are an easy 10 win team guaranteed.

Edited by Fish7718

equivalent of McNabb in the postseason?

not at all. mcnabb has gotten to 5 NFC championship games including 1 superbowl appearance. he obviously doesnt have a championship, but that is not exactly his fault when he has receivers like todd pinkston every year (besides TO obviously)

especially compared to romo who chokes before he even gets to the playoffs, and he has had TO and witten. i cant imagine what could have happened if the eagles had TO, witten, and barber