need some help

Lkr

why cant you just buy it?

I didn't think a 48 hour code would be asking too much, seeing as I don't have time or money right now to get somewhere. I've contributed for others here, if you are just going to flame, no need to post.

I didn't think a 48 hour code would be asking too much, seeing as I don't have time or money right now to get somewhere. I've contributed for others here, if you are just going to flame, no need to post.

im just wondering, i didnt even know about 48 hour codes. and if you don't have the time right now as you stated, do you really need to be playing xbox?

im just wondering, i didnt even know about 48 hour codes. and if you don't have the time right now as you stated, do you really need to be playing xbox?

uh well i got a 101 degree temperature, so i really can't be running to the store. 48 hour codes come free with most games, but i've given most of mine out and used the others

Edited by Lkr

why are ya'll being a douchebag to the guy? all he asked for was some free codes for xbl. it wasn't a big deal, jesus.

you guys are acting like he's asking you to give him 300 dollars to pay for his grocery bill.

I don't have any. But honestly, I wouldn't be sending them to someone for no reason because he doesn't have the money to get his own. :unsure:

Really? If you had them, Your that [expletive]ing cheap you can't spare a couple 48 hour cards or something??

Give me a break. :lol:

Edited by JYD
  • Like 1

i would help u out if i could but i dont think iv ever got one? i didnt even know they exist unless its in the book?

You normally find them in the cases of new games... you know, those orange and white cards.

BTW, I found one for ya. I'll PM you the code.

Edited by Poe