WNBA stars

1-1 now... good game. Catchings has that focus and fire to win... you can tell she wants to get this one very bad... it's nice seeing that from a female player. Penny got elbowed in the mouth in third and did not play again, Diana was struggling again, Pondexter was passive...

In Indiana it's going to be even louder and it will be tough for Mercury to get a W... interesting to see how this unfolds.

I actually watched the replay... weird they showed it one day later :blink:

Taurasi has got to be the biggest shot chucker in the whole WNBA. When there's an inch separation between her and her defender anything inside the halfcourt, she's almost guaranteed to shoot it. She got a tech for what appeared to be inadvertent headbutting Douglas in the chest... and they lost by one lol

Loving Pondexter's transition game. Hoffman is on fire in this series. And the Fever rookie January is really good.

^Yeah lol I'm trying hard to think what NBA player resembles Hoffman but can't find one... that body size and body frame who can shoot, penetrate and finish around baskets well... who? :lol:

Penny is making things happen now in Game 4, basically keeps going to FT line. Pretty exciting first quarter... Cappie is just automatic now.

Very last game of WNBA this season... decisive Game 5.

Taurasi had been struggling all series but caught fire in quarter 2, scoring 13 pts. Douglas can't guard Taylor, Pondexter was hot too before going down with eye injury.

Fever only down by 9 at half now, Kobe... er... Catchings needs to step up on offense... and January has to play well for Fever to have a chance. The trio bigs Hoffman, Sutton Brown and Davenport are threats down low... they need to keep going to them.

It'll be interesting second half.

Phoenix won! :o I was kinda pulling for Fever... because Phoenix has won it before.

Douglas, January, and Catchings should have looked for their shots more, they were way too passive and dumped the ball in to their bigs... in crunch time, they were cold to be the go-to players.

Did Pondexter really say, "and for the city of Phoenix, it's (championship) all for you guys, because Steve Nash and D'Antoni couldn't do it". jk :D

Diana winning MVP is bull... she was struggling most part of Finals... Pondexter has been more consistent and should have won.

Phoenix won! :o I was kinda pulling for Fever... because Phoenix has won it before.

Douglas, January, and Catchings should have looked for their shots more, they were way too passive and dumped the ball in to their bigs... in crunch time, they were cold to be the go-to players.

Did Pondexter really say, "and for the city of Phoenix, it's (championship) all for you guys, because Steve Nash and D'Antoni couldn't do it". jk :D

Diana winning MVP is bull... she was struggling most part of Finals... Pondexter has been more consistent and should have won.

Yea i agree