Rockets to unveal alternate jersey tommorow (9/23)

YugoRocketsFan

Rockets are supposed to unveal a 3rd alternate jersey tommorow, Im sure once that happens pics will end up online, itll be unvealed at 7 for season ticket holders, i'll update with pic once it goes on clutchfans. :)

Ive been waiting for the forever and rumor is that they are red/yellow like our championship team's jerseys.

Edited by YugoRocketsFan

As you know, the Rockets unveil a new alternate jersey tonight at the season ticket holder event. I've seen the jersey but can't say much.

(The Rockets showed it to me, so I'm respecting that ... had I got it by other means, well ... )

Don't expect Cebrero's classic, but I can tell you for sure that those who were upset about the current Rockets jerseys not saying "HOUSTON" will be happier when they see the alternate jersey. It doesn't say "ROCKETS" anywhere -- the word "HOUSTON" takes up the upper front of the jersey. As I'm sure you remember, the Rockets jerseys from the championship days said "ROCKETS" on the home white and "HOUSTON" on the road red jersey... the current jerseys are "ROCKETS" on both, which angered some Houstonians.

Also, the Rockets players will first wear the jersey on November 6th for a home game against the Oklahoma City Thunder. The entire night will be themed to the jersey and you will only be able to buy the jersey at the Rockets Shop at the Toyota Center.

I'm sorry to bypass the other thread but wanted to be able to update the original post once it's cleared.

Clutch, the owner of Clutchfans said this.

Link

http://media2.myfoxhouston.com//photo/2009/09/23/rockets1_tmb0003_20090923161102_320_240.JPG

Jersey isnt bad, but the font sucks, I guess It doesnt bother me, at least we have alternates, looks like we are sponsored by McDonalds or something.

these jerseys is hella ugly an im not just saying that cus slaven dissed the mavs photoshopped jerseys.

the font is trash an colors r ew, it look like mcdonalds slam dunk contest jerseys.

It looks like they took the cleveland jersey and just added Houston to it lolz.

• 2 weeks later...