SRT Spidey

lol at Roethlisberger being a top 5 qb

My list

1. Drew Brees

2. Peyton Manning

3. Matt Ryan

4. Eli Manning

5. Toss up between Joe Flacco and Philip Rivers

You lol at Roethlisberger being a top five guy, then proceed to put Eli Manning up there? Jesus Christ.

This season, so far, is incredibly hard to say, especially not being able to factor last year.

1. Drew Brees

2. Peyton Manning

3. Joe Flacco

4. Philip Rivers

5. Matt Ryan

HM to Sanchez, Roethlisberger, Manning, Rodgers.

lol at Roethlisberger being a top 5 qb

My list

1. Drew Brees

2. Peyton Manning

3. Matt Ryan

4. Eli Manning

5. Toss up between Joe Flacco and Philip Rivers

BLAHHHHH! LOL.

Way to criticize people for putting Big Ben in there and then you go and throw Eli, Ryan, Flaco, and Rivers in there.

Based off what I've seen this season so far...

1. Drew Brees

2. Peyton Manning

3. Matt Ryan

4. Aaron Rodgers

5. Philp Rivers

Big Ben instead of Rodgers and that seems right.

Brady isn't top 5 at the moment, seems like he has psychological problems and isn't comfortable managing the game yet. Don't even put an excuse on Welker being gone during Week 2, they didn't look great in week 1 where they managed to get lucky cause the Bills made costly mistake. Patriots could easily be 0-2 at the moment.

When Rodgers has protection he's as good as almost any of those guys. He's in that 4-5 range IMO.

Rodgers protection hasn't been bad over his career. He has always been a QB that holds the ball too long. He's also bad at feeling the rush and escaping those big linemen. All 5 of my QB's are great at escaping pressure and buying time for their WR's. Not saying Rodgers is bad he's top 10 just not top 5.

Rodgers protection hasn't been bad over his career. He has always been a QB that holds the ball too long. He's also bad at feeling the rush and escaping those big linemen. All 5 of my QB's are great at escaping pressure and buying time for their WR's. Not saying Rodgers is bad he's top 10 just not top 5.

rodgers > romo

By a lot too. Romo's never been that great IMO.

Ok in your opinion. No one has ever given a strong fact based arguement of why Romo isn't a top 5 QB. The fact that he hasn't won a playoff game is a pretty retarded argument IMO. Aaron Rodgers hasn't won a playoff game(or led his team to a winning record in the regular season for that matter). Matt Ryan hasn't won a playoff game. Drew Brees didn't win a playoff game until his fifth full year as a starter. He has also only won ONE playoff game. Yet he is being called the best QB in the NFL. Honestly I just think people like people like hating on Romo.

Ok in your opinion. No one has ever given a strong fact based arguement of why Romo isn't a top 5 QB. The fact that he hasn't won a playoff game is a pretty retarded argument IMO. Aaron Rodgers hasn't won a playoff game(or led his team to a winning record in the regular season for that matter). Matt Ryan hasn't won a playoff game. Drew Brees didn't win a playoff game until his fifth full year as a starter. He has also only won ONE playoff game. Yet he is being called the best QB in the NFL. Honestly I just think people like people like hating on Romo.

rodgers has been a starter for 1 year, obviously he hasnt done some of those things. thats a pretty bad argument haha

would you liike me to post romo's december stats? i am the first one to say how you cant judge a qb by playoff wins or things like that, but romo is different. but romo has just been that bad in the big games, and those big games arent even playoff games. he chokes at the end of the regular season

rodgers has been a starter for 1 year, obviously he hasnt done some of those things. thats a pretty bad argument haha

would you liike me to post romo's december stats? i am the first one to say how you cant judge a qb by playoff wins or things like that, but romo is different. but romo has just been that bad in the big games, and those big games arent even playoff games. he chokes at the end of the regular season

So just because he has bad games in December he's a bad QB? lol So if Donavan McNabb was bad in sunday afternoon games in late October would he be bad? Do you see how bad that argument is? Romo is a top 5 QB regardless of his December record.

BTW you say rodgers has been a starter for only 1 year. Romo has been a starter for only 2. So it's funny we can't talk about Rodgers but we can bash Romo.

Edited by Fish7718