Top 5 QBs Currently

SRT Spidey

i never said romo was a bad QB, but you just cant call him a top 5 QB with how incredibly bad he has been in december. there are other reasons, but the december thing just jumps out as the first reason. i would go find more reasons, but i broke my hand, so typing this is enough of a challenge

bad in sunday afternoon games in october? that is not even close to the same thing as december. nice try, but fail

and yes that is true about rodgers vs romo. especially because romo has been starting for pretty much 3 season. you said 2 to try to strengthen you argument. and rodgers did really well in december last year. it wasnt his fault that the packers didnt do well

i never said romo was a bad QB, but you just cant call him a top 5 QB with how incredibly bad he has been in december. there are other reasons, but the december thing just jumps out as the first reason. i would go find more reasons, but i broke my hand, so typing this is enough of a challenge

bad in sunday afternoon games in october? that is not even close to the same thing as december. nice try, but fail

and yes that is true about rodgers vs romo. especially because romo has been starting for pretty much 3 season. you said 2 to try to strengthen you argument. and rodgers did really well in december last year. it wasnt his fault that the packers didnt do well

Just because a starting pitcher does bad in September does that mean he can't be a top 5 pitcher? A game in October doesn't count the same in the standings as a game in December? Romo has started 41 games in his career Rodgers 18 so Romo has yes about twice as much experience as Rodgers. Once your hand heals i hope you can find me more reasons.

It's because Romo has had a ton of talent on his Cowboys team, yet still fails on leading them to wins deep in the year. It's because Romo has been such a good QB early in the season, but completely sucks in December/in the playoffs. I would attribute this to the rumors of Romo's poor offseason conditioning and not coming to camp in shape to last an entire NFL season. How about the year his Cowboys team went 13-3, yet still won 0 playoff games that year and were owned. Guy's like Aaron Rodgers have never had the talent on their team the way Romo has. That's why Romo is a choker and far from a top 5 QB.

It's because Romo has had a ton of talent on his Cowboys team, yet still fails on leading them to wins deep in the year. It's because Romo has been such a good QB early in the season, but completely sucks in December/in the playoffs. I would attribute this to the rumors of Romo's poor offseason conditioning and not coming to camp in shape to last an entire NFL season. How about the year his Cowboys team went 13-3, yet still won 0 playoff games that year and were owned. Guy's like Aaron Rodgers have never had the talent on their team the way Romo has. That's why Romo is a choker and far from a top 5 QB.

The Packers went to the NFC championship the year before Rodgers took over. The Cowboys weren't a playoff team the year before Romo took over. The Cowboys also lost to the superbowl champions the year they wen't 13-3. The game they lost Romo played excellent considering he was facing one of the greatest pass rushes of all time. Romo was also leading his team down the field in the 4th quarter and almost took the lead on a picture perfect pass to Crayton. Romo has been bad in a few December games true. In the playoffs he has been a solid QB though it just hasn't happened for him yet.