Which Area Did The Raps Improve The Most?

Was it perimeter talent?

Was it interior toughness/rebounding/defense?

Was it point guard play?

Or was it just all around depth of the team?

These are just some of the possible options.

State which area you believe the Raptors improved upon the most this offseason and say why you picked this area.

i think all round but the things that stood out to me are the playmakers and player improvement/development.

i really like bargnani, i think his going to have a terrific season on both ends. hedo is going to be great for this team and i think his going to persuade cb4 to resign. also bosh is working really hard watch a few of his vids over the offseason looks like his put on some weight and looks really good

It’s hard to say at this point when we haven’t seen this team even play. Now we have to look at how each individual player will affect the team or how each player address the team’s weakness. Last season this team lost a lot of games in the 4th quarters and quite a few games where 4 points or less which shows lack of offensive poise and lack of defensive intensity at the end of games.

Hedo was brought in to address offensive poise by being able to create for him and for others. He is also a 3 point threat and he creates match up nightmares for opposing teams. I’m not sold on Hedo when it comes to defense but he did play for a top 5 defensive teams last season.

Reggie and Wright both known for being tough defenders should help this team both in perimeter and interior defense. Rasho is also a solid interior defender who can also bang with guys like Dwight Howard. Amir Jonhson coming from Detroit learning from some of the toughest defenders could prove to be a tough defender. Jack brings overall toughness and he is an all-round solid player.

I think the raptors brought in some solid players to help this team with overall toughness and defense. I think the raptors will be a better rebounding team because of the wing players that the raptors brought in I just believe they can do a better job of rebounding at their position. Guys like Jack, Demar, Wright and Marco can definitely help with long rebounds.

The most important thing they improved on it talent. I just think that over the past few seasons there just wasn’t enough talent those teams and it just seems other teams were talented. Yes the raptors had a lot of skilled players but that did not make up for the lack of talent. I feel like we have a more talented group of guys with good skills and this team improved depth should cause good problems for the coaching staff and match up nightmares for other teams.

Andrea, Chris and Jose should be much improved. I expect them to better than last season and I believe each of them have something to prove this season and it will be interest to see how well this team gels. However good or bad this season goes it will determine how successful BC was in rebuilding this team on the fly.

I think we touched a little of everything. One of the main factors is we did get a 2option and scorer in Hedo. Bosh can finally take some plays off on the offenisve end, and let someone else take charge. Also, the raptors did get a little toughness by bringing in Evans and Wright. Hopefully Andrea can picked up a thing or two from him and actually rebound!

The bench is the thing that stands out the most to me, as we now have a fairly talented bench, with great options for back up PG and SG, as well as solid vets at C and PF. Depending on who starts at SG, those who are on the bench will be bounced between SG and SF, as there is no real backup SF on this team.