Micheal Vick predictions?

ChosenOne

Vick isn't going to do much in Philadelphia if he's not the everyday guy. If I were Vick I'd want out, a place where I could be starter again.

and he never will be an everyday guy. the eagles are going to release him after the season anyway, no way they pay him 5 or 6 million next year. he didnt have many options coming out of jail, he just needed some place to get started and get some practice in, and philly is fine for that.

and he never will be an everyday guy. the eagles are going to release him after the season anyway, no way they pay him 5 or 6 million next year. he didnt have many options coming out of jail, he just needed some place to get started and get some practice in, and philly is fine for that.

I realize that, but Philly didn't really need him either. They just happened to be the one who signed him, now after a few weeks into the season his "use" could be utilized elsewhere.

It would be beneficial to the Eagles organization to trade him for something. If another team has interest of course.

Edited by bigdog17k

I realize that, but Philly didn't really need him either. They just happened to be the one who signed him, now after a few weeks into the season his "use" could be utilized elsewhere.

It would be beneficial to the Eagles organization to trade him for something. If another team has interest of course.

absolutely. i would not be surprised at all to see the eagles trade him. i think that is what they were planning on when they signed him. they got all the attention when they signed him (eagles front office are attention whores. before the signing philly was 100% phillies, no one talked about the eagles at all), and then now, or in a few weeks, then can trade him and get a free draft pick out of it