Vernon Davis

EastCoastNiner

Holy crap you're annoying. He didn't "rape" Jared Allen, he held (something the announcers even pointed out) him for five seconds on a stretch play. He did level Griffin, though... but not as bad as Favre doing the same to Patrick Willis lmao.

I'm still not impressed by Davis. He had a good game, but the guy still has very suspect receiving skills. Stop fellating him Jeffrey.

Edited by His Greatness

Holy crap you're annoying. He didn't "rape" Jared Allen, he held (something the announcers even pointed out) him for five seconds on a stretch play. He did level Griffin, though... but not as bad as Favre doing the same to Patrick Willis lmao.

I'm still not impressed by Davis. He had a good game, but the guy still has very suspect receiving skills. Stop fellating him Jeffrey.

Take off your glasses, the drunken fool couldn't do [expletive] against Vernon Davis, holding him or not.

Also, Adrian Peterson didn't do [expletive] except one nice run, and I know you will say that the win is all that matters, but if that last pass wasn't caught, there is no way you can say he had a good performance.

Patrick Willis owns Adrian Peterson.

Take off your glasses, the drunken fool couldn't do [expletive] against Vernon Davis, holding him or not.

Also, Adrian Peterson didn't do [expletive] except one nice run, and I know you will say that the win is all that matters, but if that last pass wasn't caught, there is no way you can say he had a good performance.

you be trollin? you's a trollin!

I didn't actually know what play you were talking about when you said Brett Frave hit Patrick Willis, but I shouldn't be surprised that you think a hit when he BARELY even hit Patrick Willis was great. :lol: .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIlZnBFn8sM

You can't possibly be serious, can you?

Also, there would be no need to hold Jared Allen and any other defenders if they would actually stay ONSIDES and not get a huge advantage by not being called offsides, at all.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

:rolleyes:

Allen couldn't "do [expletive]" against Davis because he was rarely lined up against him. Staley drew the assignment. Most of Davis' contact with Allen were restricted to chips... and he blatantly held Allen the one time he was singled up on him.

Except those 24 points the Niners scored, they scored zero points. Peterson didn't run wild, but he had a nice, productive game, and even put Willis on his back when he had him in the open field.

What is it with you taking these potshots whenever you're wrong? Grow the [expletive] up.

I didn't actually know what play you were talking about when you said Brett Frave hit Patrick Willis, but I shouldn't be surprised that you think a hit when he BARELY even hit Patrick Willis was great. :lol: .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIlZnBFn8sM

You can't possibly be serious, can you?

Also, there would be no need to hold Jared Allen and any other defenders if they would actually stay ONSIDES and not get a huge advantage by not being called offsides, at all.

Favre is a 40-year-old quarterback downfield blocking on a big linebacker in peak physical condition, and he knocked the [expletive]er over. He's 40. And a quarterback. BTW, nice tackling, Willis.

It's not offsides, it's called jumping the snap. All the best pass rushers do that. Tell Hill to start mixing up his cadence.

• 4 weeks later...

Where are all of the haters and doubters that are probably going to say that, "I never doubted his ability". :lol: .

Can someone tell me which WR/TE has the most TD receptions this year?

Visanthe Shiancoe has 5, half a season don't mean [expletive], lol and 3 of them came in a game against the [expletive]in Texans lmao

Edited by Fish7718