Worst type of crime?

ChosenOne

^How do you know God doesn't exist?

What I mean is to take someone else's life you have to be higher than humans. Or if you watch Saint Seiya, you have to be Hypnos/ Thanatos :)

So someone like Timothy McVeigh is like a supergod, right? He took the lives of many humans, and according to what you just said, he HAS to be a god of some type.

^How do you know God doesn't exist?

What I mean is to take someone else's life you have to be higher than humans. Or if you watch Saint Seiya, you have to be Hypnos/ Thanatos :)

The same way I know the tooth fairy, the flying spaghetti monster, thanos, zeus, quetzacotl, horus and odin dont exist.

I don't mean killing makes you God... I said to kill humans, you have to be God or beings higher than humans, which of course these killers are not.

To kill means saying they're higher than humans, God-like, when they're just like any other human, so it's the worst crime because they're not higher than the people they kill, yet they think they are and decide to take away their lives.

I don't mean killing makes you God... I said to kill humans, you have to be God or beings higher than humans, which of course these killers are not.

To kill means saying they're higher than humans, God-like, when they're just like any other human, so it's the worst crime because they're not higher than the people they kill, yet they think they are and decide to take away their lives.

So murder is okay as long as you a mythological creature, cool.

Raping is driven by uncontrolled natural forces. It's uncontrolled, but it's still sourced from natural desires.

Killing however, is not natural. You don't kill other human beings for meat, or to survive. To take someone else's life is being a judge... the only judge of life is God.

umm what?

if you rape someone your mentally instable. you are not sane or normal, so therefore it's on the same level as murder.

and i'm pretty sure for an average person rape is clearly controlable, not uncontrolled.

umm what?

if you rape someone your mentally instable. you are not sane or normal, so therefore it's on the same level as murder.

and i'm pretty sure for an average person rape is clearly controlable, not uncontrolled.

No there are a lot of rapists who are mentally stable...

The people who can control their sexual desires are not rapists. The people who can't and let the desires control them, become rapists or sex offenders.

Heck there are rapists who already have wives/ girlfriends who they can fulfill their sexual desires on (not to imply women are sex objects).

If you're stranded on an island, hadn't had sex or sexual fantasies for months, only expending your energy and focus on to survive, then all of a sudden there was an extremely hot nude woman that completely aroused you coming out of jungle... what's the difference between a non rapist and a rapist? The control.