Lockerz

Sun Tzu

Lol all the good prizes are "fresh out" whats the point of this site? :lol:

IDK, but the more and more I see the site down, and not working properly makes me think this IS a scam...

Also how do I earn points, I only have 25 so far. What do I do?!?!?

Keep signing in daily, and answering the dailies questions. And inviting new people...

How is it a scam if people actually got their prizes from it?

There's just pictures, who's to say they arn't fake? I'm leaning towards it is legit, but until their website works, and doesn't glitch, and items are stocked I'm gonna question it. But I really want to get something.

Edited by bigdog17k

• Owner

When one of our OTR members (that I know is real) gets something from this site and posts a picture, I'll believe it. I can go create a site to snag everyone's emails and contact info (to sell it), then go box up my PS3 and my new camera, make a print out of my new site's logo and an info page, and take a picture of them and post it on other message boards with different names. As long as it gets me money, right? People will do whatever it takes.

Reid says he got a hamburger flash drive in the mail :lol:.

As for the items being out of stock, you need to keep looking at the messages on the home page. They have specific times when the items are restocked, and it usually takes around an hour for them to go out of stock again.

There's been a couple bugs with the site, one of them being e-mailing invites. I think G-mail is filtering the invites.

When one of our OTR members (that I know is real) gets something from this site and posts a picture, I'll believe it. I can go create a site to snag everyone's emails and contact info (to sell it), then go box up my PS3 and my new camera, make a print out of my new site's logo and an info page, and take a picture of them and post it on other message boards with different names. As long as it gets me money, right? People will do whatever it takes.

Yeah, I kinda think that's what's going on. Because why are there so many problems with the site? Everything seems to never work properly, and some features haven't even been added yet. We'll see I guess. I'll redeem something eventually (if it's stocked :lol:) and post a picture if it comes.

Reid says he got a hamburger flash drive in the mail :lol:.

As for the items being out of stock, you need to keep looking at the messages on the home page. They have specific times when the items are restocked, and it usually takes around an hour for them to go out of stock again.

There's been a couple bugs with the site, one of them being e-mailing invites. I think G-mail is filtering the invites.

i lied for your email :lol:

The reason it's having problems is because it hasn't even fully launched yet and it wasn't even suppose to have this many members right now. But yeah, I have 110 points so once I have enough for something I would like then I'll post a pic up :) Oh, and I'm a Z-list member now so I should be getting my shirt in 3-4 weeks.

Edited by Sun Tzu

The reason it's having problems is because it hasn't even fully launched yet and it wasn't even suppose to have this many members right now. But yeah, I have 110 points so once I have enough for something I would like then I'll post a pic up :) Oh, and I'm a Z-list member now so I should be getting my shirt in 3-4 weeks.

How many points does it take to get some of the "good" stuff?

Alright.

I just can't understand or grasp how they're making enough money to pay out all these rewards. It's seems like if you login for a month straight you can get something decent out of it.

The site is funded by Liberty Media that's why. Lockerz gains money by selling the answers in which you fill out on the daily questions as well.