Why the Packers vs Vikings is HUGE

Lkr

The Packers are going up against former-Packer great Ryan Longwell. This game is sure to be full of emotion, and I can't wait. Can you imagine if the Packers ST BLOCKED a Longwell kick? Or if Mason Crosby nailed a game winner with Longwell watching on? I think it would be great revenge for the Packers fans like myself, who have struggled with the fact that Longwell went to the rival Vikings.

its a kicker. the game isnt going to be emotional because your kicker is on the other team. it will obviously be a good game for other reasons though

Sarcasm detector a bit off this morning, eh?

The Packers are going up against former-Packer great Ryan Longwell. This game is sure to be full of emotion, and I can't wait. Can you imagine if the Packers ST BLOCKED a Longwell kick? Or if Mason Crosby nailed a game winner with Longwell watching on? I think it would be great revenge for the Packers fans like myself, who have struggled with the fact that Longwell went to the rival Vikings.

This is almost as big as that time when an even bigger Packer great signed with the Vikings, and emotions were high going into that Monday night game. I'm talking of course, about Darren Sharper.

This is almost as big as that time when an even bigger Packer great signed with the Vikings, and emotions were high going into that Monday night game. I'm talking of course, about Darren Sharper.

joe montana?