PS3 Sales To Overtake Xbox 360 In 2011?

YugoRocketsFan

• Owner

I've played online a few times in the past, and I've never had any lag. Kinda weird.

And that's the only problem I have with the PS3, that we get late demos...but that's pretty much irrelevant. Every demo I ever download stays on my PS3 for a day, then I just delete it. Might as well just go rent the damn game for $2 for a couple of days at our Family Video (which is like Blockbuster), play the FULL game, and return it.

I've played online a few times in the past, and I've never had any lag. Kinda weird.

And that's the only problem I have with the PS3, that we get late demos...but that's pretty much irrelevant. Every demo I ever download stays on my PS3 for a day, then I just delete it. Might as well just go rent the damn game for $2 for a couple of days at our Family Video (which is like Blockbuster), play the FULL game, and return it.

Thats because there is no lag in PS3, more xbox fan boy propaganda to demonize the PS3.

Maybe PS3 has all that Blue Ray stuff, but, personally, I like the 360 games better and the controller much better. I used to own a PS2 for about a year or two before ever owning an xbox. I thought it was OK, better than my nintendo 64, but after switching to xbox, I couldn't help but notice how much better the games were. The original xbox controller wasn't much to my liking, though, and neither was the playstation 2 controller. The 360 controller has been much better for me to use, and I still enjoy the RPGs and shooters that only come for this console.

If PS3 got the same games as xbox, their controllers become more comfortable to use, and all of my friends switched to PS3, then maybe I would get one two. As of right now, I've had no problem with my 360. I've even straight up dropped the [expletive] on the floor and it still worked just fine, lol.

The only thing I can't stand about the xbox is their online system. Gears of War and Halo have that stupid hosting system (where bullets come out at least a half-second later, which can create a huge difference in games), and NBA 2k just has a [expletive]ty server all together (games dropped out of nowhere, can't start games, server goes down randomly, etc. etc). Sometimes people just have trouble connecting with each other, even for private chats. If PS3 has a super smooth online system, I might consider switching, and maybe I can get used to their terrible controllers and find a few exclusive games that I might actually enjoy.

PS3 online isnt laggy, you can invite people to games, and you may get demos a week before us but you pay about 60$ to get a DEMO a week earlier, demos arent that big of a deal.

slaven, you are a [expletive]ing retard. how many times must it be posted, that xbox live is not [expletive]ing $60.

and yes, PC>All

Its not about the console, its about what ur friends have IMO. If a majority of ur friends have a PS3, thats what u get so you can play with each other(PAUSE). In my case, most, if not all of my friends had 360's, so i got the 360. I could care less about which is better because at the end of the day, you get both systems to do the same thing, and that's to have fun playing games. Not seeing where there should even be a debate lol.

Its not about the console, its about what ur friends have IMO. If a majority of ur friends have a PS3, thats what u get so you can play with each other(PAUSE). In my case, most, if not all of my friends had 360's, so i got the 360. I could care less about which is better because at the end of the day, you get both systems to do the same thing, and that's to have fun playing games. Not seeing where there should even be a debate lol.

Exactly thats the point im trying to make, everyone is making it seem like the 360 is better bcuz I CAN HEAR 3 OF MY FRIEND MUNCHING A HOAGIE WHILE PLAYING CHARLIE'S REVENGE.

Exactly thats the point im trying to make, everyone is making it seem like the 360 is better bcuz I CAN HEAR 3 OF MY FRIEND MUNCHING A HOAGIE WHILE PLAYING CHARLIE'S REVENGE.

you obviously don't understand the usefulness of the party system because you don't have 3 friends

• Like 3

you obviously don't understand the usefulness of the party system because you don't have 3 friends

Dude wtf, this is bull, im acting normally trying to have a good debate and you call me a [expletive]ing retard (page 3) and say I have less than 3 friends?

Wow Real Deal, I love these privileges that you give your Laker fans.

If I was calling Lkr a [expletive]ing retard id be banned by now.

Edited by YugoRocketsFan

Ill state my opinion on this. The better system is the one that a majority of your friends own. If you own a 360, but you have 15 friends that play PS3 online, and only like 2 on 360 then you are being stubborn..same thing the other way around. Who cares about the exclusive games, you have to be willing to sacrifice a couple of games that are exclusive to one console. I like God Of War but will I buy a PS3 just to play that? Hell no. I use my 360 to play COD online, with my friends, for a good year or two. I don't care how much I pay or how fast it goes, as long as I enjoy myself.

Here comes my biased side though. Despite the fact that you have to pay for XBL, it is well worth the money and that is why there are a load of people that play it. That money is used to improve the online experience, and probably to get exclusive DLC and so on. Who knows if the PS3 will surpass the 360, at this rate it doesn't seem like it. Even if they do start doing it, Microsoft probably has a backup plan to shift the demand of 360's back up.

Dude wtf, this is bull, im acting normally trying to have a good debate and you call me a [expletive]ing retard (page 3) and say I have less than 3 friends?

Wow Real Deal, I love these privileges that you give your Laker fans.

If I was calling Lkr a [expletive]ing retard id be banned by now.

You mad

Maybe if you actually read my posts we could call this a debate

Halo 3 is better then any game on the PS3 and Halo 3 is not even the best game for the Xbox 360...

Opinion is not fact.

I agree with anybody that has said that the better system is whichever one that your friends have. Most of my friends have a PS3 so I have one. If they all had Xbox's then I would have bought an Xbox.

Why does it matter which one is considered the "superior" system? All that matters is which one that you enjoy more and get the most out of. At least if you ask me.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

lol....very intelligent post, my IQ increased by 20. Halo 3 is the most overrated game of all time and Killzone 2 >

Killzone 2? Really? That is why it came out recently and can't even put up the online numbers Halo 3 still does on a daily basis.

Edited by Lkr