Hot Girls Thread

Lkr

Super fake, dude. Every inch of her. She has probably had 100 dudes, would be one of the worst chicks you could look at in the morning, and I'm going to assume she is Prince's twin in that photo above. Just imagine her with a skinny mustache and shorter hair, and you'll see why I think her face is a bit too deformed.

Makeup does wonders, especially when she cakes it on.

Girls, there's a fine line between putting on a little makeup and looking like you got gang banged by crayola

• Like 4

Super fake, dude. Every inch of her. She has probably had 100 dudes, would be one of the worst chicks you could look at in the morning, and I'm going to assume she is Prince's twin in that photo above. Just imagine her with a skinny mustache and shorter hair, and you'll see why I think her face is a bit too deformed.

Makeup does wonders, especially when she cakes it on.

Out of the four pics posted there, you chose one of the two that WASN'T photoshopped?

• Owner

Out of the four pics posted there, you chose one of the two that WASN'T photoshopped?

Did you want me to choose the one where she was airbrushed? LOL, sure, that's the only picture she looks good in, because it's art.

The other three pictures, she has a lot of makeup on, which takes focus away from her weird-shaped "troll face" chin/mouth, and her abnormal nose, and her eyes are spaced out a bit too far, and a lot of eyeliner will change that, puts them "deeper" into her face, which gives you the illusion that they aren't so far apart.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Dude you're a [expletive]ing weird ass [expletive]ing creep if you're jerking it to one of your students.

And if you put your browser so you can't even see the tits, where it's on the very bottom of the page, she looks like a dude.

Ex-student. And I ain't jerking it to anyone... WTF?! <_< And I know that pic ain't the best.. she looks way better tho'. ;)

• 2 weeks later...