Official Real Madrid Thread

Guest N4S

Well, this off season is crazy.

They are sick of being bounced from the Champions League and seeing Barca win ti last year did it in for them.

I must say I don't want to look like the Yankees in buying Championships but I can't complain.

If the Eagles went out and bought TO, Moss, LT, and Brady I don't think I'd be complaining.

So far the off season additions are:

Cristiano Ronaldo from Manchester United

Kaka' from Milan

Karim Benzema from Lyon

Raúl Albiol from Valencia

Álvaro Arbeloa from Liverpool

Possible formations:

http://i.media.goal.com/g/51291.jpg

Edited by N4S

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have so much talent now, they might as well be the new Man U. I think they'll win the champions league next year, and with the majority of the team being Spaniards it's not hard to see why they're probably going to be favored.

Ribery makes mind up—‘Real Madrid or nothing’

PARIS, July 2 (Reuters) - Franck Ribery wants to leave Bayern Munich and join Real Madrid, sports daily L’Equipe quoted the France midfielder as saying on Thursday.

Ribery’s compatriot Karim Benzema has already agreed to join the Spanish side from Olympique Lyon and become Real’s third major signing after Brazil’s Kaka and Portugal’s Cristiano Ronaldo.

link

Real Madrid are set to launch a transfer offensive for Inter defender Maicon, according to his agent Antonio Caliendo, Goal.com can exclusively reveal.

The Nerazzurri stopper has been making noises over his future, and reports in Italy have suggested he wants a better deal at the San Siro. Real Madrid have reportedly shown an interest in the Brazilian international, and Caliendo has told Goal.com that he expects that desire to be taken further.

http://goal.com/en-us/news/86/italy/2009/07/02/1359501/exclusive-agent-i-expect-real-madrid-to-make-bid-for-maicon

Real Madrid C.F. shouldn't even be compared to rubbish teams like Yankees, Eagles because they are probably 5x richer then both of those teams. Real Madrid and Manchester United are the most famous clubs in the whole World. 92% of the Worlds population knows about Manchester United F.C. and Real Madrid C.F. 92% of the World POPULATION lmao do you really think a population of a 3rd world country even knows who the "Eagles" are, probably know but they know Real and Man United. Their revenue is 515 Million Dollars a year and they are worth 6.8 Billion Dollars (If you want to buy them) and their net 1.35 Billion Dollars. That's crazy money, so no wonder why they can offer all of those World Elite Footballers.

And this club will fall apart like the last Real Madrid club did.

I really hope we face Madrid in the Champions League because I want to see Ronaldos reaction.

Do you even know what I was talking about in the first post in reference to the Yanks and Eagles?

I was not comparing the Eagles to Madrid.

I said They seem like that are going out flaunting their money like the Yankees do every year. It has absolutely nothing to do with the amounts of $ or popularity.

Also I only mentioned the Eagles because they are my favorite team. I meant if the Eagles had $ like that and wanted to go out and buy everyone that I couldn't see myself complaining.

I really think you misunderstood what I was getting at.

LOL if you actually thought I thought the Eagles and Yankees had Madrid / ManU $.

I have probably been following 'futbol' as long as you if not longer than you my friend. Not sure how old you are. Doesn't matter anyway.

Edited by N4S

Do you even know what I was talking about in the first post in reference to the Yanks and Eagles?

I said They seem like that are going out flaunting their money like the Yankees do every year. It has absolutely nothing to do with the amounts of $ or popularity.

Also I only mentioned the Eagles because they are my favorite team. I meant if the Eagles had $ like that and wanted to go out and buy everyone that I couldn't see myself complaining.

LOL if you actually thought I thought the Eagles and Yankees had Madrid / ManU $.

I have probably been following 'futbol' as long as you if not longer than you my friend. Not sure how old you are. Doesn't matter anyway.

The Yankees worth is only 3rd to Man U and the Dallas Cowboys.

Also, I am sure they have more money as well, considering they are the economic capital of the world.

It's Football in the English language in the Spanish language it's Futbol now I guess we are speaking and typing in English language so it's Football :D Looks like you haven't been watching more Football then me lad :D Trust me I know everything there is to know about Football I'm European after all lad :D And living in Europe. But now I do understand where you are coming from with your previous post.

Anyways just to clear things put I was blazed when I posted that so if I offended you in anyway lad, my apologizes.

Also I know you don't know more then me about Football, because your __________ (fill in the blank). :lmao:

By the way I remember you from other forums from about 4-5 years ago and you don't remember me, we used to talk on MSN and MySpace haha.

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/a1/fullj.9206442b63340122925c99f7a791efef/9206442b63340122925c99f7a791efef-getty-fbl-esp-por-eng-real-madrid-ronaldo.jpg

Madrid targeting Roma's De Rossi:

http://estaticos04.marca.com/imagenes/2009/07/08/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1247041157_0.jpg

The exorbitant prices demanded by the Liverpool Xabi Alonso (47 million euros) has activated the 'Plan B' from Real Madrid to strengthen the position of mediocentro.

The daily MARCA anticipates that the name that stands out above all is that of Daniele de Rossi, a player who has always been on the agenda of the club de Concha Espina, and that Real Madrid has already taken a first step.

source

Edited by N4S