Alston "Can't Wait to Put That Uniform On"

"You come from Queens to 34th Street ... it's home, and I can't wait to put that uniform on. Some of my favorite players played for this organization. You had Pearl Washington, Kenny Anderson, you name it. Albert King, Darwin Cook. I was born in '76 so I watched all that stuff. I was seven, eight, and they were rocking and rolling. I still remember when they beat the Sixers. I was a little kid, just looking in front of the TV, couldn't believe it."

As for his role here, it's simple: "I started my career as a backup, worked my way to starter and I don't mind being a backup again. It's about the team achieving together," he said. "It's not about my personal agenda. Devin is the starter. He has nothing to worry about. Just play ball. Our job is to get the team to achieve."

We asked how long it would take Courtney to get over leaving Orlando, and Alston's reply was immediate: "It'll take him until I give him another phone call and tell him let's get ourselves ready and bring over our hard-working ways that we had in Orlando," he said. "Bring our winning attitude to this locker room. We've got some great teammates on this team already."

Full Article

He seems to be happy about it right now, until he finds out that he will be a backup that wont see the court much. I could seem him being moved again.

I don't see how he would have a problem with that to be honest, I'm pretty sure he already knows that anyway.