Who wants to join My Crew on NbA 2k10 (Team Up)

CaliCurbStomppa

I'll join if you want. If you want a 6'3'' PG with defensive versatility to guard the SG and SF positions. I'll guard the best perimeter guy on the other team, and I rarely shoot the ball when I'm running point. My main concern on O is to give everyone a fair amount of shots, and I'll get you consecutive shots if your shot's hot. If you want me running the wing, I'll stick to that position and look to get open from mid range.

I won't be able to play until this weekend, though.

Hutch, where you at? We need to start a crew when I pick this up.

For sure bro, you know I'm down for this.

By the way, I haven't picked this up yet, but are the servers working okay? I remember last year when the game came out, the servers were TERRIBLE and would always lag out when you tried the team-up. How are they working so far this year?

Zolar and Smitty u guys in? We need to get mike too cuz i know he wants to.

This should be tight tho. Hopefully we become a dominated team together and i hope u guys will play a lot

im in, just not right now. Gotta wait for it to come from Amazon.com

My guy is a PG but he has enough strength and on ball D to guard the wing. I can play either SG or SF with him, or else I guess I could start over on a 6'9'' SF with enough strength and vertical abilities to play PF and C, although I don't really feel like redoing anything at the moment..

My guy is a PG but he has enough strength and on ball D to guard the wing. I can play either SG or SF with him, or else I guess I could start over on a 6'9'' SF with enough strength and vertical abilities to play PF and C, although I don't really feel like redoing anything at the moment..

well u can be on our bench and me and u share as pg/sg if u want. im more of brandon roy but im gonna be a very good pg tho

well u can be on our bench and me and u share as pg/sg if u want. im more of brandon roy but im gonna be a very good pg tho

I thought crews were 5v5. I'd rather start, or I guess I could come off the bench as 6th man and bring some fresh legs and scoring in (85 midrange + 70 shot in traffic/off dribble so far. All I gotta do is crossover, step back, and the shot's money). I got a 90 in on ball D, so I can D up just about anybody, and 60 strength should keep most people from posting me up, but nobody really thinks to post up with a wing player anyway.

It's ok if you don't want me anyway. There are some people on my friends list that sent me the request cause they saw how good I was in 2k9. I'm sure I'll be getting a few invites anyway by this weekend. Can I be a part of more than one crew?

btw im a PG.

Also, anyone up for a pick up game over the weekend? Likely sunday night(when most of everyone has the game) before the 8 PM football game is on? Add my GT:T Rizzack 23, if you wanna play, or just aim me sunday(Triplethreat3423) if u wanna get one going. Xbox btw.

I joined a crew with a few of my friends on my friends list and we are using regular teams/players right now until we get our players better. My first 2 games:

Game 1: 32 points, 10 rebounds, 5 assists

Game 2: 28 points, 14 rebounds, 4 assists

30PPG, 12REB, 4.5APG through 2 games, not bad. :dribble:

I joined a crew with a few of my friends on my friends list and we are using regular teams/players right now until we get our players better. My first 2 games:

Game 1: 32 points, 10 rebounds, 5 assists

Game 2: 28 points, 14 rebounds, 4 assists

30PPG, 12REB, 4.5APG through 2 games, not bad. :dribble:

You better let me in once I get the game this weekend, Hutch. :angry:

if u make a crew an use your created players, expect nothing but failure seeing u gon have low [expletive] ratings.

i was playing team up with hornets one time an i completely took the game over in the 4th with chris paul lol, we was down by 15 an my team stop scoring so i took ova an we won lol, it was epic.

another game i dominated the [expletive] outta the game with brandon roy an rudy fernadez.