*Game 4: Sunday October 11th, TBA, Coors Field

Probable Pitchers: PHI TBA @ COL TBA

*Game 5: Tuesday October 13th, TBA, Citizens Bank Park

Probable pitchers: COL Ubaldo Jimenez @ PHI Cliff Lee

* If necessary

All games on TBS

Edited by Phightins09
  • Like 2

Actually, no starters have been announced beyond game 2 for the Phillies. Everybody besides Hamels is available out of the pen for game 1.

Edited by Phightins09

Umps def helped Philly out today. Don't know if the game would have ended much differently but they def weren't helping the Rockies. Rockies should got Ubaldo out a lil bit ago. Now the game is over.

Neither of the obvious blown calls against Colorado wound up costing them anything. The one against the Phillies directly cost us a run. Umps made some mistakes but had absolutely nothing to do with the final score.

Neither of the obvious blown calls against Colorado wound up costing them anything. The one against the Phillies directly cost us a run. Umps made some mistakes but had absolutely nothing to do with the final score.

You never know though if Torrerlba is safe maybe Lee falls apart. Baseball is a game that can change drastically every play.

You never know though if Torrerlba is safe maybe Lee falls apart. Baseball is a game that can change drastically every play.

I agree. At first I thought that Torrealba getting called out and not turning the lineup over at that point might have influenced the rest of the game, but with the way Lee was dealing I really don't think it would have made a difference.

Not the call, you never know, Rockies score a run there might be a different game.

There still would have been two outs with the pitcher up. Only thing that would have changed was that the pitcher would not have led off the next inning, which wound up being a quick out number 1 for Lee. But as I said, I think the next 13 or 14 guys all went down, so I don't think that wound up mattering.

Blanton I hope. Last time I looked Pedro looked bad.

He was pitching with a stiff neck in the Houston game. He has been mostly brilliant since we signed him. I'd still prefer Happ to either of them. Apparently he is good to go on Saturday as well.