Sixers win first preseason game over Raptors

Diesel

Lou seemed really impressive in the game from what I can see. That's a great sign of things to come. Iggy seemed to do a good amount in limited minutes and most importantly it was playing the two spot next to Thad. We're really going to need Iggy to come out strong as a two-guard and not struggle like he did at the beginning of last year.

• Owner

How was Jrue in this game?

He's not playing that bad, really...just careless with the ball a bit, probably needs to look for his teammates a bit more.

As far as how well the team can do this season, I need to get a look at the "regular season" Elton Brand before I make any predictions for the Sixers. I gotta see him in action for 35 minutes plus.

He's not playing that bad, really...just careless with the ball a bit, probably needs to look for his teammates a bit more.

As far as how well the team can do this season, I need to get a look at the "regular season" Elton Brand before I make any predictions for the Sixers. I gotta see him in action for 35 minutes plus.

Elton Brand had an awesome offensive rebound yesterday followed by the old school Shaq Dunk. His explosiveness seems to be there so that's a good sign.