Different Type of GFX Crew

Teletopez

I was thinking we could set up a unique type of GFX crew, not one that fills out requests. It should be less time consuming.

I guess we could set up more specific details if any of the graphics artists like the idea, but maybe the formed crew could have their own private forum in which they work together on one piece. The crew members can take turns starting on a piece, and the others can give feedback or edit it themselves, until the whole group sees little or no flaws in it. Every certain amount of time, the crew can release a signature or wallpaper that we can have displayed in a gallery.

Feedback?

I think the best GFX time on this site was when I made the black and gold skin. The dark skin.

It was like a GFX crew on roids.

But people complained that the site was getting too much gfx attention.

I will prob never join another gfx crew.

I think the best GFX time on this site was when I made the black and gold skin. The dark skin.

That skin was soooooooooooooooooooo sick. My favorite one during my time on OTR.

• Owner

Well, the GFX team was split in half, where part was making that black and gold skin, and the other half was doing requests.

The half that was doing requests...only 2-3 people were actually fulfilling them.

The half that was doing the skin, it ended up being just Paul.

Everyone else sat and did nothing. Even with the 13-member GFX crew that we had at that time, only four total were active in requests, and for some reason, I remember posting that exact thing in an announcement (the GFX crew had announcements of their own), asking for everyone to be active.

So, even with a full crew, only a third of them were active, and I'd say maybe three total were active in discussion anywhere else on the forums.

Yeah dude, we had the elite crew and the normal crew or whatever. I remember that [expletive], it was fun as hell. I got so much better at gfx during that point.

Same here, I'm kind of curious.

When was this exactly? I probably wasn't a member of this site yet.

Not sure how long ago it was but the BG was sort of like it is now, but the skin was black and gold and all the banners were alot darker. It was pretty fresh.