Agent Said Brandon Bass Interested in New Jersey

Tony Dutt, the agent for former LSU and Hornets power forward Brandon Bass, said he and Bass have New Orleans on their list, along with several other teams, including the New Jersey Nets and Dallas Mavericks, his current team.

Link

Burly power forward Brandon Bass is a free agent the Nets have interest in, although it might be hard to wrangle him from Dallas. Other players the Nets may consider that won’t impede on Yi’s progress are Chris Wilcox, Channing Frye and Zaza Pachulia. They also could take a shot at Glen "Big Baby" Davis, but he’s restricted so the Celtics can match offers.

Link

Orlando don't have a chance at signing him though, their cap is shockingly terrible.

I would welcome him to NJ but i don't think we should pull the trigger on him .. he has potential but i don't see the need for him ..

Why go to the Nets when the Magic can offer just as much, a starting job alongside All-Stars, and a chance at a ring.

Because you could be playing with a combination of Bosh, Wade, Dirk, Yao, LeBron, or any other big name in the 2010 FA along with Courtney Lee, Lopez, and Harris for years to come.