Dexter

Taber

Wow.. what the [expletive]!

Brother Sam is dead, Dexter decides to show a little of Sam's light like he asks, and the darkness overpowers (both from Nick and Dexter).. vicious [expletive]ing drowning, had to admit it was nice to see. Seemed like early season primal Dexter. Then he turns around and Rudy is there?!

Crazy shit. I wonder if Dexter is going to go back to full swing darkness and his brother will share vision time with the father? Total mind[expletive] of an episode.

This season is amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So when Dexter first went after Geller in the church, who did he see on the top floor if he was already dead? wtf man, wtf.... unless he didn't see him and only Travis did.

I was thinking the same thing, I think the obvious answer is we are supposed to assume the only reason Dexter ever went up there was because Travis looked up there, not because Dexter actually saw Geller

Edited by Z True Long Island Story

How can we not mention masukas classic line? "When it comes to matters of the heart, think with your dick"

Speaking of masuka

What do you make of the storyline that the intern has the ice truck evidence...that was pretty surprising too...

You guys were suprised by Geller being dead?

I was kind of disappointed, as I figured that would happen since about episode 3. I thought it was pretty obvious that he would be dead and Travis was really doing it all himself.

The intern having the ITK prosthetic arm thing wasn't exactly a shock, although I can't say I expected it either. It should be interesting to see where they take that storyline.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

• 2 weeks later...