Cutler says Favre is best QB in NFC North

His Greatness

As a Packer fan, I can honestly say Favre > Rodgers.

The Vikings are a legit contender. They have the best RB in the game opening up the passing game for one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game. That right there is a recipe for success. If that wasn't enough, add in their well above average defense and you have one of the best teams in the league.

Its pretty obvious cutler is being humble about favre. Id take him in a heartbeat over favre, and im pretty sure most viking fans would too. Give rodgers a real oline, and hes by far a better qb than brett. I cant wait till the vikings play a real team, a team that can blitz and put pressure on favre, and we all know how favre reacts to pressure in the past few years...

Heres a well rounded post about the vikings from a friend of mine..

WorstOlineEver- "Are u people seeing the same Viking team i am seeing??? The one that needed a MIRACLE to beat a 49er team that had no Frank Gore??? A team that the Rams moved to ball on only to fumble inside the 5 twice!!! The same team that let Rodgers throw almost 400 yards on??? They cannot cover TE's. Vernon Davis and Finley tore this team up. I am sorry i am not buying into a team that had to use a miracle to beat a 49er team without Frank GOre( they just got beat by 35 points). Lets see how they do against the Ravens and next week at Pittsburgh!!! Serisouly they have beaten Browns (1-4), Lions (1-4), Packers (2-2)miracle win vs. 49ers (3-2), Rams (0-5)! I am supposed to be buying into this team beating up on bottom feeders???

This team still has the Bears twice, Ravens, Steelers, At Greenbay, Seattle, Cardinals, Bengals, Giants.. Not an easy schedule by no means!!"

Its pretty obvious cutler is being humble about favre. Id take him in a heartbeat over favre, and im pretty sure most viking fans would too. Give rodgers a real oline, and hes by far a better qb than brett. I cant wait till the vikings play a real team, a team that can blitz and put pressure on favre, and we all know how favre reacts to pressure in the past few years...

I would take Cutler and Rodgers long term, but that's to be expected. This one season, I'm fine with Favre. He's been perfect.

Only seven QBs have been sacked more than Favre — don't talk about pressure. He's getting roughed up, and he's handled it valiantly.

Heres a well rounded post about the vikings from a friend of mine..

WorstOlineEver- "Are u people seeing the same Viking team i am seeing??? The one that needed a MIRACLE to beat a 49er team that had no Frank Gore??? A team that the Rams moved to ball on only to fumble inside the 5 twice!!! The same team that let Rodgers throw almost 400 yards on??? They cannot cover TE's. Vernon Davis and Finley tore this team up. I am sorry i am not buying into a team that had to use a miracle to beat a 49er team without Frank GOre( they just got beat by 35 points). Lets see how they do against the Ravens and next week at Pittsburgh!!! Serisouly they have beaten Browns (1-4), Lions (1-4), Packers (2-2)miracle win vs. 49ers (3-2), Rams (0-5)! I am supposed to be buying into this team beating up on bottom feeders???

This team still has the Bears twice, Ravens, Steelers, At Greenbay, Seattle, Cardinals, Bengals, Giants.. Not an easy schedule by no means!!"

We outplayed San Francisco, and the better team executed when it mattered most. That's not a miracle; a miracle is Jeff Reed shanking two easy field goals that should've given them the win. And as opposed to the Aaron Rodgers that won against Chicago? Let him have his yards... I'll take the W.

Blame the league for the schedule. We've won the games we were supposed to, and the record is perfect. BTW, who are you kidding? You don't have any friends. We all know that's you.